Where Can I Find Comprehensive Physics Resources for IB Students?

In summary: HBarI am in pre IB at the moment and will be taking physics high level (if my school offers it. my science teachers say they will being offering it by the time i can take it *crosses fingers*). I live in Colorado.
Debaser
Hello all.

Does anyone know any good sites which outline physics principals and equations? I used to use www.physics.uq.edu.au:8001/ph128/contents.html,[/URL] but it seems that it has been shut down. I really liked the site, since it was comprehensive, and had a huge amount of information, from middle school to college.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.egglescliffe.org.uk/physics/

i don't think they shut down. they just changed the port their http deamon was running on. try this
www.physics.uq.edu.au/ph128/contents.html[/URL]
is that what you were looking for?
-HBar

Last edited by a moderator:
IB

Debaser,
I'm in the IB program too and taking physics; where do you live (country or state). Is IB physics really hard (I'm starting as a junior tomorrow). Thanks!

haha there's no way I'm taking physics at higher, my teacher is deluded however and keeps telling me i will, check out

http://www.ibscrewed.net/forum/index.php

these people can help, a solution to every problem

"IBscrewed" i love the name! I am in pre IB at the moment and will be taking physics high level (if my school offers it. my science teachers say they will being offering it by the time i can take it *crosses fingers*). I live in Colorado.
-HBar

Thanks *so* much for finding that for me hbar!

Im finding physics at a higher level challenging, especially since I am not taking IB higher mathematics (which is probably one of the hardest high school classes there is.)

I live in Hong Kong, and I decided to take the IB program after graduating from the GCSE program (grades 9-10), so technically and legally I would not have to go to school anymore if I was in the USA, which is 2 years earlier than in an american public school.

Im not sure what material is studied in the first 2 years of high school in american public schools, but the higher physics course is designed to be challenging, which it should be.

Last edited:
Debaser, which form are you in in HK ?

1. What is "Help With Higher IB Physics"?

"Help With Higher IB Physics" is a resource that offers support and assistance to students studying the International Baccalaureate (IB) Higher Level Physics curriculum. It provides resources such as study guides, practice questions, and tutoring services to help students succeed in their IB Physics course.

2. How can "Help With Higher IB Physics" benefit me?

"Help With Higher IB Physics" can benefit you by providing you with additional resources and support to improve your understanding and performance in your IB Physics course. It can also help you prepare for exams and improve your overall grade in the subject.

3. Who can use "Help With Higher IB Physics"?

"Help With Higher IB Physics" is designed for students currently enrolled in the IB Higher Level Physics course. It can be used by students of all levels, from struggling to advanced, to improve their understanding and performance in the subject.

4. Is "Help With Higher IB Physics" free?

No, "Help With Higher IB Physics" is not free. It offers a variety of resources and services, such as study guides and tutoring, which require a fee. However, there are some free resources available on the website, such as practice questions and tips for studying.

5. How can I access "Help With Higher IB Physics"?

You can access "Help With Higher IB Physics" by visiting the website and creating an account. Once you have created an account, you will have access to all the resources and services offered. You can also contact the team directly for more information or to request specific help with a topic or concept.