Welcome Back! Ready to Confound the Greatest Minds?

• Thread starter Pyrite
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary, Pyrite and another user have returned to Physicsforums. They discuss their previous usernames and avatars, with Pyrite changing their name and looking for a new suitable avatar. They also inquire about uploading avatars and Pyrite shares their vision for their new avatar.
Pyrite
Hi, everyone who remembers me! (there prolly arn't that many anymore.) anyway, as usual, I've come crawling back to physicsforums, where people actually respect my opinion. (or at least i hope they still do.) So, here i am, Ready to confound the greatest minds once again.

Physics news on Phys.org
what a coincidence! I'm back too!

Sorry I don't remember you, but I was never really here anyway.

welcome back though.

Welcome back! Didn't you used to have a dragon avatar?

well, yeah, but since then I've thrown off the "goldragon" sirname. I would get a more suitable one, but they seem to be now arranged by filename and i have to pick between names like r11 and r23. this was the best i could find on short notice. I have a good one i could upload, but i don't think that i can upload to pf. or can I? (actually, i could link to the one on my site, but that might kill my bandwidth, even though it's a png.

Originally posted by Pyrite
well, yeah, but since then I've thrown off the "goldragon" sirname. I would get a more suitable one, but they seem to be now arranged by filename and i have to pick between names like r11 and r23. this was the best i could find on short notice. I have a good one i could upload, but i don't think that i can upload to pf. or can I? (actually, i could link to the one on my site, but that might kill my bandwidth, even though it's a png.
You can upload to PF, my avatar is one I found online.

you can! awesome! ill have my new one up by the time you read this post.

Originally posted by Pyrite
you can! awesome! ill have my new one up by the time you read this post.

*Grins*

That's a funny one! What is it?

thats how I like to envision myself. (as a dude with blazing red hair being blown by the wind as I reach for a sword strapped to my back.) it was orriginally a lot bigger.

1. What is "Welcome Back! Ready to Confound the Greatest Minds?"

"Welcome Back! Ready to Confound the Greatest Minds?" is a scientific puzzle game designed to challenge and stimulate the minds of players. It combines elements of logic, problem-solving, and critical thinking to create a unique and engaging experience.

2. Who can play "Welcome Back! Ready to Confound the Greatest Minds?"

Anyone with an interest in science and a desire to exercise their cognitive skills can play "Welcome Back! Ready to Confound the Greatest Minds?" The game is suitable for all ages and can be enjoyed by individuals or groups.

3. What makes "Welcome Back! Ready to Confound the Greatest Minds?" different from other puzzle games?

"Welcome Back! Ready to Confound the Greatest Minds?" stands out from other puzzle games due to its focus on scientific principles and its incorporation of real-world experiments and phenomena. It also offers a variety of challenges and levels to keep players engaged and learning.

4. How can playing "Welcome Back! Ready to Confound the Greatest Minds?" benefit me?

Playing "Welcome Back! Ready to Confound the Greatest Minds?" can improve cognitive skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, and spatial awareness. It can also introduce players to new scientific concepts and inspire curiosity and creativity.

5. Is "Welcome Back! Ready to Confound the Greatest Minds?" only for scientists?

No, "Welcome Back! Ready to Confound the Greatest Minds?" is designed for anyone with an interest in science and a desire to challenge their mind. While it does incorporate scientific principles, no prior knowledge or expertise is necessary to enjoy the game.