How can I view new posts without seeing tech reports on the forum page?

• Thread starter Pattielli
  • Start date
In summary, there are a few ways to find new posts on a website. One option is to look for a "Latest Posts" or "Recent Activity" section, use the search function and filter by date, or use the notifications feature. Some websites allow for notifications for specific topics. The frequency of new posts varies but can be checked regularly or set up notifications. Some websites have a "Recent Posts" section or filter options to see posts since the last visit. To not miss any new posts, set up notifications or subscribe to the RSS feed, check regularly, or follow the website on social media.
Pattielli
When I open the page "Threads you don't yet reply", I only see "tech reports" which I think i won't read because I only want to read posts in forums but 'tech reports'.
There are many pages and they all mix together. How can I do to open all new posts that there are not tech reports ?

Thank you,

Physics news on Phys.org
There's a button at the top of the screen that says "New Posts." Click that button.

- Warren

Thank Chroot, I deleted old post, this is new one!

1. How do I find new posts on a website?

There are a few different ways to find new posts on a website. One option is to look for a "Latest Posts" or "Recent Activity" section on the homepage or main page of the website. Another option is to use the website's search function and filter the results by date to find the most recent posts. Some websites also have a notifications feature that will alert you to new posts.

2. Can I set up notifications for new posts on a specific topic?

It depends on the website and its features. Some websites allow users to set up notifications for specific topics or categories, so you can be alerted when new posts are made in that area. Check the website's settings or options to see if this is possible.

3. How often are new posts typically added to a website?

This can vary greatly depending on the website and its purpose. Some websites, such as news sites or blogs, may have new posts added daily or even multiple times a day. Other websites, such as forums or discussion boards, may have new posts added less frequently. It's best to check the website regularly or set up notifications to stay updated on new posts.

4. Is there a way to see only new posts since my last visit?

Some websites have a "Recent Posts" section that will show you all posts made since your last visit. You can also use the website's search function and filter the results by date to see posts only from the time you last visited. If the website has a login or account system, you may also be able to see a list of posts you haven't read yet.

5. How can I ensure I don't miss any new posts on a website?

If you want to stay up-to-date on all new posts on a website, the best way is to set up notifications or subscribe to the website's RSS feed. This will ensure that you are alerted whenever new posts are added. You can also check the website regularly or follow the website on social media for updates on new posts.