A couple of Questions can someone help me?

• Thread starter Euphoriet
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Couple
In summary: It created a need for products and materials that didn't exist before. The economy boomed because of the war. There were also negative impacts from the war such as the loss of life. After the war ended there were a lot of people that were left with a lot of empty homes and no jobs.
Euphoriet
Ok I need help with this questions.. would someone be kind enough to honestly answer them?

It's a project and I need at least 25 years between two individuals, same questions for the two.

I need people older than 21 =-/ and it would really help if I could get at least 1/2 a page typed double spaced... HEH!

thanks for those who are willing to help... I am looking for older folks so if soemone could maybe ask their father or granpa.. it would be great.. thanks.

I need your email or phone # and your full name.

How did you spend your free time when you were a teenager (what did you do to pass the time)?

The questions: (note if you can answer only five but half a page each that would be great, thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------

What was the first war that had an impact on your life and why/how did it have such a big impact?

How did a military draft during war time or peace time affect you and the people around you?

What are your thoughts on the Atomic Bomb, do you think it was just for the USA (President Truman) to have dropped the two bombs in Japan?

What have been some technological advances that you think have been revolutionary (greatly affected/changed) to the world?

What historical event had a positive or negative impact on your life other than war.

Physics news on Phys.org
If someone could point me to some eldery people online that would be great also...

Nobody at any public forum is going to give you their telephone number and full name. You might get an email address, but nothing more.

My daughter had an assignment at school just like this. I'd help you Euphoriet, but Cod is right, I don't give out personal information.

You don't have anyone in your family you can ask?

WWII - the war that industrialized.

What is the purpose of "A couple of Questions can someone help me?"

The purpose of "A couple of Questions can someone help me?" is to seek assistance or clarification on a specific topic or problem. It is a request for someone to provide answers or solutions to questions that the person may have.

Who can provide help for "A couple of Questions can someone help me?"

Anyone who has knowledge or expertise on the topic or problem at hand can provide help for "A couple of Questions can someone help me?". This could be a teacher, colleague, friend, or even an online community.

How can I ask effective questions for "A couple of Questions can someone help me?"

To ask effective questions for "A couple of Questions can someone help me?", it is important to be specific and provide enough context. This will help the person providing help to understand your problem and provide a relevant answer. It is also important to be polite and grateful for their assistance.

Is it appropriate to ask for help using "A couple of Questions can someone help me?"

Yes, it is appropriate to ask for help using "A couple of Questions can someone help me?". Asking for help is a normal part of learning and problem-solving. It shows that you are proactive in finding solutions and willing to learn from others.

What should I do if I am unable to find answers for "A couple of Questions can someone help me?"

If you are unable to find answers for "A couple of Questions can someone help me?", you can try asking someone else or doing further research. You can also break down your questions into smaller, more specific ones to make it easier for others to provide help. It is also important to be patient and not give up, as finding answers may take time and effort.