Is Your Wallpaper a Reflection of Your Personality?

• Thread starter Imparcticle
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about different people sharing their desktop wallpapers. One person uses pictures from Webshots that change every 15 minutes, while another uses pictures from a website called Triptic Design for their dual setup. Another person shares a picture of a building in St. Louis with reflective glass windows, while another has a picture of Machu Picchu. One person shares a link to a thread on a forum where they have posted their wallpaper, which is a 40's army poster with a cartoon soldier and a humorous caption. Lastly, someone shares a link to their own desktop wallpaper that they made using a program called Terragen, and mentions that they like to emulate nature.
Imparcticle
What's your wall paper?

Mine is :http://www.taejinmoon.com/pictures/nerd/nerdhumor.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I use pictures from Webshots. I got this thing from them that changes it every 15 minutes. They got some really beautiful stuff.

http://users.pandora.be/tripticdesign/wallpaper.html

these are really good... I use most of them for my dual set up. :)

check it!

http://users.pandora.be/tripticdesign/graphics/backgrounds/machupicchu2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'm too tired to upload it tonight, my background is a picture of a building in St Louis with mostly glass windows which are reflecting back an image of the Gateway Arch.

Mine is a picture of some 40's army poster of a cartoon soldier holding a mug. There is a caption above the soldier saying "How 'bout a nice big cup of shut the f*ck up" and a caption below the soldier saying "Think before you say something stupid". It helps me sometimes..

1. What is a wallpaper?

A wallpaper is a digital image or design that is used as the background on a computer, phone, or other electronic device.

2. How do I change my wallpaper?

To change your wallpaper, go to your device's settings and look for the "Wallpaper" or "Display" option. From there, you can choose a pre-installed wallpaper or upload your own image.

3. Can I use any image as my wallpaper?

Yes, as long as the image is in a compatible format and resolution for your device. It's always a good idea to check your device's specifications before setting an image as your wallpaper.

4. Why is my wallpaper blurry?

If your wallpaper appears blurry, it may be because the image is of low quality or resolution. The image may also be stretched or zoomed in, causing it to lose its sharpness. Try using a higher quality image or adjusting your device's display settings.

5. Can I have different wallpapers for my lock screen and home screen?

Yes, many devices allow you to set different wallpapers for your lock screen and home screen. This can be done through your device's settings or by using a third-party wallpaper app.