Funniest 'F.r.i.e.n.d.s' Moments

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Moments
In summary, Ross and Monica have a funny exchange about Ross' girlfriend and Monica walks in on them. The Geller Bowl is also funny.
quddusaliquddus
We all know friends is over. What is the funniest-memorable scenes-lines ? :rofl: :smile: :approve: :wink: :biggrin: :tongue2:

Physics news on Phys.org
Ross

Enough said.

I'm very proud to say that I've never watched a single episode of "Friends"

I'm thinking the Ross and Monica dance.

The_Professional said:
I'm very proud to say that I've never watched a single episode of "Friends"

You're just like my dad. Discriminating what young people enjoy even though you've never tried out for yourself.

Personally, I find that Friends is pretty appalling at times. I have a claim to saying that because I've watched more than half of all the episodes.

Occassionally, you do get a funny line. I enjoyed Phoebe's songs the most, especially "Smelly Cat", but I can't remember the lyrics to it anymore.

I remember this one song, though, that she sang during the blackout in the first season:

"New York City has no power,
and the milk is getting sour,
but for me that is not scary,
'cause I stay away from dairy."

I've only seen parts of a couple of episodes, but one of them was funny. Ross and the leather pants.

That whole game-show-played-for-Monica's-apartment scene has got to be in the top 10.

Artman said:
I've only seen parts of a couple of episodes, but one of them was funny. Ross and the leather pants.
How come you've only seen a couple episodes? Were you and your T.V. "ON A BREAK?"

recon said:
You're just like my dad. Discriminating what young people enjoy even though you've never tried out for yourself.

Haha,so 26 is old?..it's just not my cup of hot chocolate.

I've seen probably a good portion of the Friends episodes, they were alright. I'm more of a Seinfelder though. Ross and the leather pants was one of the ones I liked a lot, and the guy he talked to trying to find Marcel a new home "Is he good wth sharp objects?"

Matt-235 said:
Ross and the leather pants was one of the ones I liked a lot, and the guy he talked to trying to find Marcel a new home "Is he good wth sharp objects?"
Hehehehehe. That WAS a good line.

Another moment I liked was the tag on the one where Ross has the beautiful, but filthy, girlfriend, when Monica appears at her appartement door and asks if she can come in and clean.

I liked the "Geller Bowl".

Monica: "Losers talk."
Ross: "Losers walk."
Chandler: "No, losers rhyme."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. What are some of the funniest moments from "F.r.i.e.n.d.s"?

Some of the funniest moments from "F.r.i.e.n.d.s" include the Thanksgiving football game, the "Pivot!" scene when Ross tries to move a couch, the prom video where Monica and Rachel's old high school crushes come to light, and the scene where Ross gets a spray tan gone wrong.

2. Which character had the most funny moments on "F.r.i.e.n.d.s"?

It is difficult to determine which character had the most funny moments on "F.r.i.e.n.d.s" because they all had their own unique comedic moments. However, many fans believe that Chandler Bing had the most consistently funny scenes and one-liners throughout the series.

3. What is the most iconic funny moment from "F.r.i.e.n.d.s"?

The most iconic funny moment from "F.r.i.e.n.d.s" is subjective and varies from person to person. However, some of the most commonly referenced and quoted moments include "We were on a break!" from Ross, "How you doin'?" from Joey, and "Could I BE wearing any more clothes?" from Chandler.

4. Are there any funny moments from "F.r.i.e.n.d.s" that were improvised?

Yes, there were many funny moments on "F.r.i.e.n.d.s" that were improvised by the actors. For example, the scene where Joey puts on all of Chandler's clothes was improvised by Matt LeBlanc. Additionally, the entire "Unagi" scene with Ross and Phoebe was also improvised.

5. Are there any funny moments from "F.r.i.e.n.d.s" that were based on real-life experiences?

Yes, there were several funny moments on "F.r.i.e.n.d.s" that were based on real-life experiences of the actors. For example, the scene where Joey gets his head stuck in the turkey was inspired by Matt LeBlanc's actual experience of getting his head stuck in a turkey when he was a child. Additionally, the episode where Ross and Rachel accidentally lock Emma in the apartment was based on a similar experience of Jennifer Aniston's friend.