Photon self-interference interpreted as inside-out dynamic

In summary, the photon has an "inside-out" phase character, which enables self interference between its interior (virtual) and exterior (real) wavefunctions. This inversion of the dynamical universe through the photon action is why the double-slit experiment raises questions about how individual particles can interfere with themselves and how the act of measurement can interfere with observation outcome. I address the problem of the double-slit experiment by explaining that photons have an "inside-out" phase character, correlated at a primal event. Inverse phase space contains compactified within the photon all information of its conventional phase space. This means that a single photon enables self interference between its interior (virtual) and exterior (real) wavefunctions
Loren Booda
Photon self-interference interpreted as "inside-out" dynamic

My http://www.quantumdream.net first article, "P-Duality: Quantum Mechanics Inside-Out," explains my concept of the inverse wavefunction, applicable to the virtual realm and its real interactions.

The double-slit experiment was Feynman's favorite demonstration of quantum mechanics. It raises the questions of how individual particles can interfere with themselves and how the act of measurement can interfere with observation outcome.

I address the problem of the double-slit experiment by explaining that photons have an "inside-out" phase character, correlated at a primal event. Inverse phase space contains compactified within the photon all information of its conventional phase space. Thus a single photon enables self interference between its interior (virtual) and exterior (real) wavefunctions.

In effect, the dynamical universe is inverted through the photon action. Our phase space is part real, part virtual, and part mixed - part subliminal, part superluminal, and part luminal. The observer perspective is that of self, other and their correlation.

Can you appreciate the possibility that the photon itself naturally carries the information needed to perpetuate self-interference through the interactions between the inverse wavefunction and its conventional counterpart?

Last edited by a moderator:
Science news on Phys.org
Inside phase space self-interference: nonlocality

Loren Booda said:
My http://www.quantumdream.net first article, "P-Duality: Quantum Mechanics Inside-Out," explains my concept of the inverse wavefunction, applicable to the virtual realm and its real interactions.

The double-slit experiment was Feynman's favorite demonstration of quantum mechanics. It raises the questions of how individual particles can interfere with themselves and how the act of measurement can interfere with observation outcome.

I address the problem of the double-slit experiment by explaining that photons have an "inside-out" phase character, correlated at a primal event. Inverse phase space contains compactified within the photon all information of its conventional phase space. Thus a single photon enables self interference between its interior (virtual) and exterior (real) wavefunctions.

In effect, the dynamical universe is inverted through the photon action. Our phase space is part real, part virtual, and part mixed - part subliminal, part superluminal, and part luminal. The observer perspective is that of self, other and their correlation.

Can you appreciate the possibility that the photon itself naturally carries the information needed to perpetuate self-interference through the interactions between the inverse wavefunction and its conventional counterpart?

I was surprised by your post as I have a very similar construction myself. Our words may differ, but the fundamental concepts are very very close. I have a link that http://frontiernet.net/~mgh1/ through various arrangements of Stern-Gerlach segments. Its a graphics rich tutorial on Stern-Gerlach and two hole diffraction. Pure QM heresy.

I have called the elements that guarantee the reformation of the +S base state after transitioning through the unobstructed T segment, unobserved or nonlocal, and existence critical to the reformation of the +S base state from the +S -> T -> +S transition.

How does the particle know how to return to the proper state, which is after all, a polarized direction of the particle's magnetic monopole? It knows because the T state is not simply one of three possible states, as the T has the nonlocal elements of the +S state embedded intrinsically within the T state. Of all the nonlocality, inverse wave functions, you name it, there is an unambiguous reality of force exchanges between local and nonlocal entities. Nonlocal ain't a philosophy, it's a reality, maybe the reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is photon self-interference?

Photon self-interference refers to the phenomenon where a single photon interacts with itself, resulting in interference patterns similar to those observed in the double-slit experiment. This occurs because a photon behaves as both a particle and a wave, and can interfere with itself as it travels through space.

2. How is photon self-interference interpreted as inside-out dynamic?

The inside-out dynamic interpretation of photon self-interference suggests that the interference patterns observed are a result of the photon traveling back in time and interacting with its own past self. This interpretation is based on the idea that particles can move forward and backward in time, known as time symmetry.

3. What is the significance of understanding photon self-interference as inside-out dynamic?

The inside-out dynamic interpretation challenges traditional notions of causality and suggests that the behavior of particles is not strictly limited to forward movement in time. This can have implications for our understanding of the fundamental laws of physics and the nature of reality.

4. Is there evidence to support the inside-out dynamic interpretation of photon self-interference?

While the inside-out dynamic interpretation is a theoretical concept and has not been directly observed, there is some evidence to support the idea of time symmetry in particle behavior. However, further research and experimentation are needed to fully understand and verify this interpretation.

5. How does the inside-out dynamic interpretation of photon self-interference relate to other theories in physics?

The inside-out dynamic interpretation is part of a larger discussion about the nature of time and the behavior of particles. It is often compared to other theories such as the many-worlds interpretation and the transactional interpretation of quantum mechanics. These theories all aim to explain the strange behavior of particles and offer different perspectives on the fundamental nature of reality.