Well, I am COMPLETELY against M-Theory and such

• Thread starter IooqXpooI
  • Start date
  • Tags
    M-theory
In summary, you can think of electromagnetism as two forces put together, and gravity as just Gravity. Weak force is only energy packets being given off, and strong force is just Gravity.
IooqXpooI
But here is a help for you guys...My mad ramblings on what I came up with just recently.;)

E-Magnetism:

I think that Electromagnetism is just two forces put together in one category. Gravity attracts all, and another force repels all.

Since you can never have a purity between the Gravitational pull being givien off, and the x force(repulsion force) being given off, you get charges. - is more Gravity, and + is more x force. The + is attracted to the x force because it wants to be even, and balanced...Otherwise it would (somehow) break down into three balanced particles.

Weak Force:

Weak force is only energy packets in the form of waves being given off as communication to other particles. The energy packets are not charged, and each time energy packets are given off, the one that gives them off loses mass (I am accepting einstein's e=mc^2) equal to the energy given off divided by the speed of light.

The one that gets the packet gains energy equal to the energy received divided by the speed of light.

Weak force only occurs between patrticles of different mass, to even each other out.

Strong Force:

Strong force is pure Gravity. The center of the nucleus is actually the one that gives off the gravity, because it is pure. The 'protons' counteract it by having an excess of x force. Therefore, in antiatoms, the center must give off pure x force, with the 'protons' charged with an excess of gravity.

Gravity:

Either you accept my original Electromagnetism theory, or you can go with this one.

Gravity is just waves being given off to pull another object closer, with space-time(dimension) acting as an aether, it attracts matter and pushes antimatter away. X force, I guess, is the opposite, and the waves are pushing the matter away, while attracting the antimatter.

Also, could antimatter be packets of antienergy with the opposite of all of these theories?

Give me feedback on this...Please.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hopefully Dr. Michio Kaku won't steal this idea...;)

You're saying gravity is the only attractive force, and there is some other force that repels everything? That gravity is the only attractive force and that it attracts matter but repels antimatter?

If that is what you're saying then how would your theory account for the experimentally observed positronium state which is comprised of an electron and a positron (it's antiparticle) bound in a similar way to the hydrogen atom? Since gravity cannot be keeping these two together and the other force is repulsive it cannot exist.

Maybe gravity attracts matter, and ignores anti matter. Maybe this is how matter keeps itself together; and how anti-matter keeps itself together. Maybe anti-matter, is just other-matter. (gravity's ex-girlfriend).

darkbob well as far as i understand it, gravity 'doesnt' hold electrons to protons, etc. there's some kind of sub-atomic bond by their charges or whatever that is causing them to stay together. so wether he's right or wrong it wouldn't matter.

Electrons are held to the nuclei of atoms by electromagnetism, basically the electrons have minus electric charge and the nuclei have as many positive units as the nucleus has protons, so the atome will have as many electrons as protons in its rest state.

Protons and neutrons in the nucleus are held together by the Stong Force, which is described by the QCD theory, part of the Standard Model. Basically the components of the proton and neutron, which are up and down quarks, exchange gluons according to the QCD physics.

Hopefully Dr. Michio Kaku won't steal this idea...;)

I wouldn't worry too much about that :wink:

1. What is M-Theory and why are you against it?

M-Theory is a theoretical framework that attempts to unify all known fundamental forces and particles in physics. It is still a developing theory and there is currently no empirical evidence to support it. As a scientist, I believe in the importance of empirical evidence in forming scientific theories, which is why I am against M-Theory.

2. Are there any scientists who support M-Theory?

There are certainly scientists who are proponents of M-Theory and continue to research and develop it. However, as a scientist, it is important to critically evaluate all theories and their supporting evidence before accepting them as fact.

3. Does rejecting M-Theory mean rejecting other established theories in physics?

No, rejecting M-Theory does not mean rejecting other established theories in physics. As scientists, we must constantly question and test theories, and if new evidence arises that contradicts a previously accepted theory, we must be open to revising our understanding. However, it is important to distinguish between established theories with strong empirical evidence and newer theories that are still being developed.

4. Are there any potential benefits to studying and researching M-Theory?

Studying and researching M-Theory can lead to new insights and understanding of fundamental forces and particles in physics. It can also inspire new ideas and approaches to solving scientific problems. However, until there is strong empirical evidence to support it, M-Theory remains a theoretical framework and should not be accepted as fact.

5. Is there a consensus among scientists about M-Theory?

There is currently no consensus among scientists about M-Theory. Some scientists support and continue to research it, while others are more skeptical and may reject it completely. This is a normal and healthy part of the scientific process, where ideas and theories are constantly being evaluated and tested.