A very interesting vision of the universe

In summary, the author is discussing the speed of light and how it affects particles. He claims that the speed of light is the total speed of all particles.
cala
Hello everybody.

Making a search about magnetic propulsion systems using relativity speeds (and then time delays on fields), i found this VERY VERY INTERESTING internet page:

http://members.dancris.com/~bfraser/4v4a/ADVPROP.html

I recommend to read it as you would read "history of time" of Stephen Hawking or a book of Isaac Asimov.

This topic will show you a new, different way for looking the universe. Maybe the universe is not like described here, but sure it helps to understand some physics concepts and paradoxes from a new prism.

I only can say that my face was like this while reading:

Maybe it's a long paper, but it's easy and enjoyable to read it. I think you'll not regret.

INTERESTING TO THE BONE !

Post what do you think about...(BUT ONLY IF YOU HOLD READING IT ALL!)

Space news on Phys.org
Well, i also will read all the links of this guy web page. Take a look to this statement:

"School boards that insist on teaching only "truth" must first decide what it is, and thereby remove the welcome mat for discussion of plausible alternatives. Truth is found by a great deal of persistent seeking and deep digging. It is not something that comes down out of heaven from God in a pop-top can, all prepared and pasteurized like a pre-canned belief system, ready to be consumed by ignorant students who are never supposed to question what they are consuming."

...PURE POETRY !

This guy is a REAL PHYSICS man.

To me, all the paradoxes, all the "patches" of the actual physics theories are just like Windows operative system updates... they work, but maybe we should do better starting it all again.

no, you're wrong; If light is an electromagnetic wave, it must move in (2)½c

Let's call this the total speed of all particles.

We already know it's got three coordinates, x, y and z.

For a still particle, two coordinates are horizontal and one points at the particle.

If the photone moves in the speed of light, it still has the
z-composant c which gives the photone the speed (2)½c

What is "A very interesting vision of the universe"?

"A very interesting vision of the universe" is a concept that describes a particular perspective or understanding of the universe and its workings. It may refer to a specific scientific theory or hypothesis, or it could be a more general philosophical or spiritual interpretation of the universe.

How is "A very interesting vision of the universe" different from other theories about the universe?

The specific differences between "A very interesting vision of the universe" and other theories will depend on the theories being compared. However, in general, "A very interesting vision of the universe" will have unique characteristics, hypotheses, or principles that set it apart from other theories.

What evidence supports "A very interesting vision of the universe"?

The evidence supporting "A very interesting vision of the universe" will vary depending on the specific theory or concept in question. Some theories may have empirical evidence gathered through scientific experiments or observations, while others may be supported by philosophical or conceptual arguments.

Can "A very interesting vision of the universe" be proven or disproven?

As with any scientific theory, "A very interesting vision of the universe" can be neither proven nor disproven definitively. However, evidence can support or refute aspects of the theory, and it may be modified or replaced by new evidence or developments in scientific understanding.

How does "A very interesting vision of the universe" impact our understanding of the world?

"A very interesting vision of the universe" can have a significant impact on our understanding of the world, as it provides a framework for interpreting and explaining various phenomena. It can also inspire further research and exploration, leading to new discoveries and advancements in our understanding of the universe.