Need a Free PF Email Account? Check out Physics Forums' Email Service!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the availability and success of the PF Email service, with some users reporting issues with being directed to the chat room instead. The conversation also includes positive feedback on the service.
Physics news on Phys.org
I found a mod for this forum yesterday that let's you log on to any email server in PF and check your mail, pop3 and imap. Anyone interested?

Chat ...

Hello Greg,

First: fantastic job you and your team are doing. What a growth of members.

Now reporting a small failure that appeared already several times: When I enter the PF I am guided to the Chat room! Can you ask the webmaster to fix it? Or is it promoting the chat room? ;-)

Dirk

I use it as a free service for more than 2 years now , and It's still working .. Thanks Greg for this E-mail service :smile:

Originally posted by Zargawee
I use it as a free service for more than 2 years now , and It's still working .. Thanks Greg for this E-mail service :smile:

Great! Good to hear! Keep me updated.

What is "Free Physics Forums Email"?

"Free Physics Forums Email" is a free email service provided by Physics Forums, a community platform for scientists and students to discuss and learn about physics and related fields. It allows users to create a personalized email address with the @physicsforums.com domain and access it through a web interface or an email client.

How do I sign up for "Free Physics Forums Email"?

To sign up for "Free Physics Forums Email", you need to create a free account on Physics Forums. Once you have an account, you can go to the "Email" section in your profile settings and follow the instructions to set up your email address. You will need to verify your email address before you can start using it.

What features are included in "Free Physics Forums Email"?

"Free Physics Forums Email" comes with a variety of features such as a web interface, customizable email filters, spam protection, and the ability to access your email from any device with an internet connection. It also has a generous storage limit and allows for attachments up to 50 MB.

Is "Free Physics Forums Email" secure?

Yes, "Free Physics Forums Email" is secure. All emails are encrypted in transit and at rest to protect your privacy. It also has advanced spam filtering and virus scanning to keep your inbox safe.

Can I use "Free Physics Forums Email" for professional purposes?

Yes, you can use "Free Physics Forums Email" for professional purposes. It provides a professional-looking email address with the @physicsforums.com domain, and you can customize your signature and email filters to fit your professional needs.