Registered Bernhardt Media LLC - Get Started Today!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Greg has successfully registered Bernhardt Media LLC today and is now protected from potential lawsuits. He also jokes about his plan to take over the world through PF. The conversation then moves on to discussing the benefits of incorporating and the possibility of forming a company for tax exemptions. There is also some banter about Greg's supposed Lamborghini and the tax deductibility of clothing.
Registered Bernhardt Media LLC today! :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Sweet!

So now if someone gets ticked of at PF and sues us, you won't lose your shirt, right?

Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt

so, another step completed in your plan to take over the world :wink:

Originally posted by enigma
Sweet!

So now if someone gets ticked of at PF and sues us, you won't lose your shirt, right?

Exactly! :)

Ah yes, my strategy to take control of PF is unfolding just as planned...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA...(cough)...HAHAHAHAHA!

congrats Greg...it's amazing how far PF has come in the last 3 years.

I was a corporate agent for about a month. That's the person who is in charge during the incorporation, after the entity forms, but before it incorporates. The company dissolved about 2 years later, leaving me as the only traceable human being. Nothing real bad happened, I just get junk mail all the time for it, 8 years later. Some of these things offer outlandish loans because of "your company's success". No wonder so many people engage in fraud. Banks advertise aggressively to make sure they can get a good market share of the defrauding.

Njorl

Congrats Greg! So what does the LLC stand for and what does it mean to be registered?

LLC = Limited Liability Corporation

"A business which is liable as an entity for any losses or obligations, but whose owners are not personally liable."

So the government can't come and collect your lambourghini ;)

Originally posted by Monique
So the government can't come and collect your lambourghini ;)

Greg has a Lambourghini! Wow, those web ads must be paying really well.

Originally posted by dduardo
Greg has a Lambourghini! Wow, those web ads must be paying really well.

OMG I DO!?? Where is it? Early bday present from the staff?? Oh guys, you shouldn't have

Super-duper!

I've been on the hook to do somethinmg similar for as long as I have been on PF. My original sign-up date for PF is the same date I became an ordained minister...I have to incorporate before can start enjoying the tax exempt status. How hard was it, Greg?

Originally posted by Zero
I've been on the hook to do somethinmg similar for as long as I have been on PF. My original sign-up date for PF is the same date I became an ordained minister...I have to incorporate before can start enjoying the tax exempt status. How hard was it, Greg?

Very easy, I actually did all the paper work online. I went to my Wisconsin government website, filled out some forms, payed a rather large fee and after a few days, got approved.

Originally posted by Zero

ordained from the universal church of life zero? it seems that everyone has that including myself and my fiance...shall we all ban together and form a company and see if we can get the tax exempt status?

So you can now buy a whole new garderobe and claim back tax money under the heading representation costs?

Uh... you mean wardrobe? I suppose he could buy a garderobe. I am interested in what kind of religion has tax deductible latrine gates.

Njorl

Originally posted by Kerrie
ordained from the universal church of life zero? it seems that everyone has that including myself and my fiance...shall we all ban together and form a company and see if we can get the tax exempt status?
Oh, absolutely...I think all we need to do is assign officers, get a notary to sign off on the paperwork, and pay a filing fee in each area we plan on operating in.

lol, now you mention it.. I guess I meant apparel, attire, clothing, costumes, ensembles, garments, outfits, rags, suits, trousseau, vestments, caparison, accouterment, apparel, civvies, covering, drag, drapery, dress, duds, finery, frippery, frock, full feather, garb, gear, get-up, glad rags, habiliment, habit, hand-me-downs, livery, mufti, overclothes, panoply, raiment, regalia, rigging, sack, sportswear, tailleur, tatters, things, threads, tog, toggery, tout ensemble, trappings, underclothes, vestment, vesture, vines, wear..

stuff like that :wink:

1. What is Registered Bernhardt Media LLC?

Registered Bernhardt Media LLC is a media company that specializes in providing digital marketing and advertising services to businesses of all sizes.

2. How can I get started with Registered Bernhardt Media LLC?

To get started with Registered Bernhardt Media LLC, you can visit our website and fill out our contact form. Our team will then reach out to you to discuss your specific needs and create a personalized plan for your business.

3. What services does Registered Bernhardt Media LLC offer?

Registered Bernhardt Media LLC offers a range of services including social media management, email marketing, search engine optimization, and web design. We also offer customized packages to meet the specific needs of our clients.

4. What sets Registered Bernhardt Media LLC apart from other media companies?

At Registered Bernhardt Media LLC, we pride ourselves on our personalized approach to digital marketing. We take the time to understand our clients' businesses and create tailored strategies to help them achieve their goals. We also stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to ensure our clients receive the best results.

5. How long has Registered Bernhardt Media LLC been in business?

Registered Bernhardt Media LLC has been in business for over 10 years, providing top-notch digital marketing services to clients across various industries. Our experienced team has a proven track record of driving results and helping businesses grow.