Welcome to the Forum - Say Hi to Daz!

In summary: Originally posted by Darren Hey all,New to the forum's so thought i'd say Hi ^.^Darren, can I get you something to drink? (Just like at my house, I'll get your first one - after that, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN! ) Thanks for the nice welcome!Thats ok, we like our victims...i mean colleagues to stay as long as possible! ;-)
Darren
Hey all,
New to the forum's so thought i'd say Hi ^.^

Daz.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Darren!

Originally posted by Darren
Hey all,

Daz.

Hello, you are a newbie. You have 0 posts.

Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
Hello, you are a newbie. You have 0 posts.

Yesh, i know I'm a n00bie, there's no need to rub it in! :wink:

Yesh, i know I'm a n00bie, there's no need to rub it in! :wink:
Welcome, Darren. We LIKE n00bies! We also like, Z00by's... You'll like it here. Fun, crazy folks...:wink:

...yes...yes you will. But don't talk to David Ben-Ariel...the words weirdo and terrorist spring to mind (nice friendly forum). My name is Jimmy P as you have read and i look like a cartoon fox called Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog. Uh...everyone is cool apart from the freaks. Tsunami is the worst tho!

Originally posted by jimmy p
...yes...yes you will. But don't talk to David Ben-Ariel...the words weirdo and terrorist spring to mind (nice friendly forum). My name is Jimmy P as you have read and i look like a cartoon fox called Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog. Uh...everyone is cool apart from the freaks. Tsunami is the worst tho!
The worst WHAT, Chopnik? Cool person? FREAK?? What? Or have you been hanging out with Andy too much and now YOU don't like me either??
[b(] [b(] [b(] [b(] [b(] [b(]

I'm only joking Tsumani...what u think i would insult my adopted aunt??

Originally posted by jimmy p
I'm only joking Tsumani...what u think i would insult my adopted aunt??

I know. Me, too. :wink: Hugs on ya!

Welcome to PF, Darren!
Don't forget to buy your elevator pass.

Originally posted by Phobos
Welcome to PF, Darren!
Don't forget to buy your elevator pass.
Yes, absolutely! And did someone show him where the bathroom key is hung?

Darren, can I get you something to drink? (Just like at my house, I'll get your first one - after that, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN! )

Hey all,

Daz.

HOWWWWWWWDEEEEEEE, as Minnie Pearl used to say.

Thanks for the nice welcome!

Thats ok, we like our victims...i mean colleagues to stay as long as possible!

1. What is "Welcome to the Forum - Say Hi to Daz!"?

"Welcome to the Forum - Say Hi to Daz!" is a forum that serves as a platform for users to engage in discussions, ask questions, and share their thoughts and ideas with others.

2. Who is Daz?

Daz is the founder and moderator of the forum. They are responsible for maintaining the forum and ensuring that all discussions are respectful and relevant to the topic.

3. How do I join the forum?

To join the forum, simply click on the "Sign Up" button and fill out the required information. You will then receive a confirmation email to verify your account.

4. Are there any rules for participating in the forum?

Yes, there are rules in place to ensure that all discussions are respectful and relevant. These rules include refraining from using offensive language, personal attacks, and spamming.

5. Can I ask any type of question on the forum?

The forum is designed for discussions related to science and scientific topics. While we encourage open discussions and questions, we ask that all posts remain relevant to the forum's purpose.