Problem finding the equations (theoretical electronics)

In summary, the speaker needs to solve a problem and has created schematics for two cases. They now need to create a system of equations, referred to as a Matrix, to determine the determinant. However, they are struggling to figure out the equations and are seeking assistance. The picture of their transition schematic is incomplete and they are asked to show an attempt at writing mesh equations before receiving further help.
B1ackID
OK, so this is one of the problems I need to solve. I have made the schematics for the two cases and now I need to do the transition processes, meaning I have to make a system of equations, that will be used as a Matrix, so I can figure out the determinant (that's how we call them in our language, not sure if these are their names in English). From then on I can solve this, but I can't figure out the equations.
Can anyone help?

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 362
Physics news on Phys.org
The picture of your transition schematic is truncated, so we cannot judge if it is correct. Also, you need to show some attempt at writing the mesh equations before we can see how to help you.

Related to Problem finding the equations (theoretical electronics)

1. What is problem finding in theoretical electronics?

Problem finding in theoretical electronics is the process of identifying and formulating mathematical equations that describe the behavior of electronic systems or devices. It involves analyzing the physical principles and laws that govern the behavior of electronic components and using them to develop mathematical models that can be used to solve problems and predict outcomes.

2. How is problem finding different from problem solving?

While problem solving involves using existing equations and methods to solve a given problem, problem finding is about creating new equations and models to describe a specific system or behavior. Problem finding is often considered a more creative and exploratory process, while problem solving is more systematic and analytical.

3. What are some common challenges in problem finding for theoretical electronics?

Some common challenges in problem finding for theoretical electronics include accurately defining the problem, selecting the appropriate physical principles and laws to use, and determining the necessary level of complexity for the mathematical model. Additionally, the dynamic nature of electronics and the constantly evolving technology can also present challenges in problem finding.

4. Can problem finding be applied to all areas of theoretical electronics?

Yes, problem finding can be applied to all areas of theoretical electronics, including circuit analysis, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, and control systems. It is a fundamental aspect of the scientific method and is essential for advancing our understanding of electronic systems and developing new technologies.

5. How can problem finding in theoretical electronics benefit society?

Problem finding in theoretical electronics is crucial for the advancement of technology and can have a significant impact on society. By developing new equations and models, scientists and engineers can improve the performance and efficiency of electronic devices, leading to advancements in areas such as renewable energy, healthcare, and communication. It also allows for the development of new technologies that can improve our quality of life and drive economic growth.