Join PF Chat on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Physics Forums!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the physics chat on the website Physics Forums. The chat is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:00pm central time and 2:00 GMT. The participants discuss the possibility of having a permanent chat and the potential consequences of doing so. There is also mention of a previous decision to concentrate on one specific day and time for the chat.
https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=32

Open Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Physics news on Phys.org
So, how is this working out for you guys? I'll be around at night now, so I was curious...

It's gone alright, but I think we'll concentrate on one day and one time like last year.

What time for chat?

So the time for physics chat is at 800, no wonder i am the only one there most of the time. Thats cool, i look forward to chatting some physics with you guys soon
Later,
Dx :wink:

Why don't you have a permenant chat?

because it would make PF like a giant chatroom and in the past it was agreed there is a chance it'd bring an unwanted croud

1. What is PF Chat?

PF Chat is a messaging platform that allows people to communicate with one another in real-time. It was first launched in 2005 and has since then become a popular means of communication among various communities.

2. Why is PF Chat back?

PF Chat is back due to popular demand. Many users missed the platform and its unique features, so the developers decided to bring it back for everyone to enjoy.

3. Is PF Chat free to use?

Yes, PF Chat is completely free to use. You do not need to pay any subscription fees or make in-app purchases to use the platform and its features.

4. How can I join PF Chat?

To join PF Chat, you can either download the app on your mobile device or access it through a web browser on your computer. You will need to create an account and choose a username to start using the platform.

5. What are the features of PF Chat?

PF Chat offers various features such as private messaging, group chats, photo and file sharing, video and voice calls, and customizable profiles. It also has a user-friendly interface and allows for easy navigation and communication with others.