Princeton Univ. - Italian Student Questions & SAT Examples

In summary: Not sure if they are though. You might want to check their website.Princeton does not accept Italian undergraduate students this year.
matteo16
i'm an italian higth school student(i'm 16)
i'd like to know wath do you think about princeton university
does someone of you go to?
is it difficult?
how are SAT?
could you post an exaple of princeton university's SAT?

of course for the future(of course i also am content with an italian university)

i've found something at the website but there are no exemples

Physics news on Phys.org
You might want to look at the admission requirements for international students. (Googling "princeton "international students"" would be a good start). The SAT is administered by an independent organization, not by individual universities.

By the way, there are lots of great universities in Europe that are much cheaper and much less hassle to attend than Big Name schools in the US.

ok many thanks
but are there online SAT? only curiosity because it seems that princeton's aren't online and so i should wait to go there(maybe among three years)

The SAT is not an entrance exam specifically for Princeton. The SAT is administered by a company called "The College Board" - you pay this company to write the exams.

The SATs aren't an online exam - you will probably have to make a special trip to a major city in your area to write the tests. You might find some sample questions by searching for "SAT sample questions".

The purpose of the SAT is to predict how well you will do in college. College's use your score to determine this. The test isn't administered by the college, it's done independently. Most schools in the U.S. require that you have an SAT score to attend their school (if not all - I'm not from the U.S. so I don't know.)

ah ok understood so nothing online wath a pity

do you attend princeton(simple curiosity)?

ThomasHW said:
The purpose of the SAT is to predict how well you will do in college. College's use your score to determine this. The test isn't administered by the college, it's done independently. Most schools in the U.S. require that you have an SAT score to attend their school (if not all - I'm not from the U.S. so I don't know.)

ah ok

You might like to take a look at http://www.princeton.edu/admission/images/stats/map_full.gif .

Interestingly enough, there were *no* undergraduates accepted by Princeton from Italy this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
that could be a plus!

mathwonk said:
that could be a plus!

... for Italian students? :P

yes, if they are looking for some.

Related to Princeton Univ. - Italian Student Questions & SAT Examples

1. What is Princeton University?

Princeton University is a private Ivy League research university located in Princeton, New Jersey. It was founded in 1746 and is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the United States.

2. What is the Italian Student Program at Princeton University?

The Italian Student Program at Princeton University is a study abroad program for Italian students who wish to spend a semester or year at the university. It offers a unique opportunity for students to immerse themselves in American culture and academic life while still maintaining their connection to Italy.

3. How can I apply to the Italian Student Program at Princeton University?

To apply for the Italian Student Program, you must first be nominated by your home university in Italy. Once nominated, you can submit an application through the Princeton University Office of International Programs. The application typically includes transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.

4. What is the SAT and why is it important for Princeton University?

The SAT is a standardized test used by many colleges and universities in the United States as a part of their admissions process. It measures a student's readiness for college-level work and is one of the factors considered by Princeton University in their admissions decisions.

5. Can you provide examples of SAT scores for accepted students at Princeton University?

The SAT is only one aspect of the admissions process at Princeton University, and they do not have a minimum score requirement. However, the average SAT scores for accepted students in 2020 were 1490 for the Math and Reading sections and 1490 for the Math, Reading, and Writing sections combined.