Practice problems for differential equations

In summary, the person is looking for a differential equations problems workbook and asks for Amazon links or recommendations for a workbook that covers topics in a specific textbook. They also mention wanting to be challenged and ask for links to quizzes. Another person recommends a book they used in undergrad and suggests checking the preview for problems before purchasing.
AlfredPyo
I can't really find much differential equations problems workbook.
I really want one but resources are limited. Can you please send amazon links and etc. that I can order a differential equations problems workbook?
Also, it would be greatly appreciated that the workbook at least covers topics covered in this textbook:
http://www.textbooks.com/BooksDescr...DREPLACE-291&gclid=CKuIit70p74CFUVbfgodRBsAmg

Or send me links that quiz you on DE's. I just want to be challenged.

Physics news on Phys.org
Can I see the preview of the problems for one section? Because when I looked it up on google preview, I couldn't even see any problems, but the lessons.

Related to Practice problems for differential equations

1. What are differential equations?

Differential equations are mathematical equations that describe the relationship between a function and its derivatives. They are used to model changes and relationships in various scientific fields, including physics, engineering, and biology.

2. Why are practice problems important for understanding differential equations?

Practice problems allow you to apply the concepts and techniques learned in studying differential equations. By solving different types of problems, you can develop a better understanding of the principles and methods used in solving differential equations.

3. What are some common techniques used to solve differential equations?

Some common techniques for solving differential equations include separation of variables, substitution, and using integrating factors. Other methods include Laplace transforms, power series, and numerical methods such as Euler's method.

4. How can I improve my problem-solving skills for differential equations?

In addition to practicing regularly, you can improve your problem-solving skills for differential equations by reviewing the fundamental concepts and methods, breaking down problems into smaller steps, and seeking help from textbooks, online resources, or a tutor.

5. What are some real-life applications of differential equations?

Differential equations have many applications in real life, including modeling population growth, predicting weather patterns, studying the spread of diseases, and designing electrical circuits. They are also used in economics, finance, and other fields to understand and predict changes in complex systems.

Back