Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Posting links to math related tutorial videos

mathmaniac

Mar 4, 2013
Maybe people can take their own lecture videos in action and post it here.How does it sound like?

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Re: Suggestions for new videos

Maybe people can take their own lecture videos in action and post it here.How does it sound like?
I've been thinking about that. Maybe in the future , I will make them ,at least when my English gets better (Dull) .

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012

I've been thinking about that. Maybe in the future , I will make them ,at least when my English gets better (Dull) .
Only issue there is you'd be trying to compete with Khan Academy. I'm not saying don't do it. It's just that people are already used to going there for free videos on just about anything math or science or a number of other things.

agentmulder

Feb 9, 2012

Are we allowed to post video lectures? For example UMKC has a wonderful calc 1 series streaming free on youtube.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013

Only issue there is you'd be trying to compete with Khan Academy. I'm not saying don't do it. It's just that people are already used to going there for free videos on just about anything math or science or a number of other things.
I totaly agree with you, don't forget Patrickjmt as well:) I honestly watch videos when I don't understand from my book or from lession. If he explain really good he will prob get alot viewer as well:) If anyone plan to make videos I will probably watch them and can give you feedback if you want:)

Fernando Revilla

MHB Math Helper
Jan 29, 2012
It is in Spanish, and the translation to English is horrible. I am testing, and I feel that I'll probably never be satisfied.

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
It is in Spanish, and the translation to English is horrible. I am testing, and I feel that I'll probably never be satisfied.

Hello Fernando,
Unfortently the translation does not work for me, can't find english translation. I would like to give you a tips. When you write a sentence in spanish i can't even see what it says cause you write with small size. I would like to if you can try get english subs or dub and also try write bigger so you can see what it says.

Regards,

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013

I don't think about competing anybody , I like explaining and teaching others. Now, because I am a student that is difficult , although I am thinking to continue on the academic field and maybe teach at any university later. Posting videos tests your ability to explain to a huge number of people and help you improve your abilities and be a better teacher.

Prometheus

Mar 25, 2013

Bruce Wayne

Apr 6, 2013
I speak Spanish, and if you don't mind some help, I could help you out.

Fernando Revilla

MHB Math Helper
Jan 29, 2012
I speak Spanish, and if you don't mind some help, I could help you out.
Gracias Bruce, quizás solicitaré tu ayuda en el futuro.
(Thanks Bruce, perhaps I'll ask for your help in the fuure). :)