Posting in PreCalculus Homework Forum: Permission Required?

• Thread starter Giu1iano
  • Start date
In summary, to post in a topic, navigate to the discussion forum or message board and click the "reply" or "post" button. You may need an account to post, depending on the website. You can usually edit or delete your own posts, but contact the administrator if you need assistance. To quote another user's post, use the quote function provided by the website. Many websites allow you to post images or videos in a topic, but check the guidelines and use the appropriate function.
Giu1iano
I'm trying to post in the precalculus homework forum and the app won't let because I don't have promission.. what do I have to do?

Physics news on Phys.org
The homework section is unavailable via the app. Please use a mobile browser or post on a desktop.

Thank you!

Related to Posting in PreCalculus Homework Forum: Permission Required?

1. How do I post in a topic?

To post in a topic, you need to first navigate to the discussion forum or message board where the topic is located. Once you have found the topic, click on the "reply" or "post" button. This will open up a text box where you can type in your response. Once you have finished writing your post, click on the "submit" or "post" button to publish it.

2. Do I need an account to post in a topic?

It depends on the website or forum you are using. Some websites may require you to create an account and log in before you can post in a topic. This is usually to ensure that the content posted is from real users and to prevent spam or inappropriate posts. However, there are also websites that allow you to post anonymously without creating an account.

3. Can I edit or delete my post in a topic?

Again, this depends on the website or forum you are using. Most websites allow you to edit or delete your own posts, but some may have restrictions or time limits. If you are unable to edit or delete your post, you can contact the website administrator for assistance.

4. How do I quote another user's post in my response?

To quote another user's post, you can use the quote function provided by the website or forum. This is usually a button or icon that says "quote" or "reply". Clicking on this button will automatically insert the other user's post into your response, and you can add your own comments or thoughts below it.

5. Can I post images or videos in a topic?

Many websites and forums allow you to post images and videos in a topic to enhance your post. However, there may be restrictions on the file size or type of media allowed. Make sure to check the website's guidelines or rules before posting any images or videos. Some websites may also have a separate function for inserting images or videos, while others may allow you to simply copy and paste the link into your post.