Is Robin Parsons' Avatar Offensive?

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around Mr. Robin Parsons' offensive avatar and the discussion of whether or not certain self-gratifying activities should be considered a sin. The conversation also included a request for a link to the previous discussion and a humorous comment about Mr. Parsons' avatar lacking depth.
eNtRopY
... by Mr. Robin Parsons' avatar?

I mean, I know all discussed a couple of weeks ago whether or not certain self-gratifying activities should be considered a sin, but come on, there's a time and a place for everything.

eNtRopY

Physics news on Phys.org
.. Would you kindly link me to it? I'm much too lazy to search for it. =P.

Originally posted by eNtRopY
... by Mr. Robin Parsons' avatar?

I mean, I know all discussed a couple of weeks ago whether or not certain self-gratifying activities should be considered a sin, but come on, there's a time and a place for everything.

eNtRopY

LOL, he appears to have some trouble getting his rock off!

Yea ever since his wife came along he has had very offensive avatars, did you see the Bouncing bananas, just incase you didnt it involved 1 banana raping another.

Originally posted by Isotope
.. Would you kindly link me to it? I'm much too lazy to search for it. =P.

https://www.physicsforums.com/avatar.php?userid=128&dateline=1060289267

eNtRopY

Last edited by a moderator:
personally I liked the banana raping one more myself. His current one lacks depth.:wink:

Originally posted by LURCH
LOL, he appears to have some trouble getting his rock off!

Haha, does the singular tense of the word rock imply that Mr. Robin Parsons is cryptorchid?

eNtRopY

1. Is it common for people to be offended by something?

Yes, it is common for people to be offended by various things. People have different beliefs, values, and experiences that can lead to them being offended by certain words, actions, or behaviors.

2. How do I know if I have offended someone?

It is not always easy to know if you have offended someone. Some people may express their feelings directly, while others may not. If you notice that someone seems upset or uncomfortable after something you said or did, it is best to ask them if you have offended them and listen to their response.

3. What should I do if I have unintentionally offended someone?

If you have unintentionally offended someone, it is important to apologize and acknowledge their feelings. Ask them to explain why they were offended and try to understand their perspective. Take responsibility for your actions and make an effort to avoid causing harm in the future.

4. Can I be offended on behalf of someone else?

Although it is important to stand up for others and defend those who may be marginalized or discriminated against, it is not appropriate to claim offense on behalf of someone else. Everyone has their own experiences and feelings, and it is not your place to speak for them.

5. Is it okay to express my offense to someone else?

Yes, it is okay to express your offense to someone else, as long as it is done respectfully and without attacking or belittling the other person. It is important to communicate your feelings and explain why you were offended, but also be open to listening to the other person's perspective and finding a resolution.