Log Out on Public Computer: Easy Solution [SOLVED]

• Thread starter mikky_t
  • Start date
mikky_t
[SOLVED] How do i LOG out?

how can I log out, since i am using a public computer?

Edit: never mind, i found it.
bottom of physics index page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
goto the home page of physics forums and then goto the bottom and there is a link on the right "log out" :smile:

Yes. Thanks but I found it.

First post is edited.

What is meant by "log out on public computer"?

Logging out on a public computer refers to the process of ending an active session on a shared or public computer. This is important to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information and accounts.

Why is it important to log out on a public computer?

Logging out on a public computer is important because it helps protect your personal information and accounts from being accessed by someone else. If you do not log out, the next person who uses the computer may be able to access your accounts and personal data.

What is the easy solution for logging out on a public computer?

The easiest solution for logging out on a public computer is to simply click on the "Log Out" button or link on the website or application you are using. This will end your active session and log you out of your accounts.

How can I make sure I am logged out on a public computer?

To ensure that you are properly logged out on a public computer, you should also clear your browsing history and cookies. You can also double check by attempting to log back into your accounts to see if you are prompted for your login credentials.

Are there any additional steps I should take after logging out on a public computer?

In addition to logging out and clearing your browsing history, it is also recommended to close the browser completely and, if possible, restart the computer. This will help ensure that all of your information and accounts are fully logged out and not accessible to anyone else.