Who here is going to the leeds festival?

• Thread starter BLUE_CHIP
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about music festivals and the different preferences and experiences of the speakers. One person mentions wanting to attend the Leeds festival, but not wanting to be associated with the local football team. Another person mentions going to the Reading festival for 8 years in a row and getting bored, and another person expresses interest in the Isle of Wight festival but it being sold out and having a fear of inbreds.
BLUE_CHIP
Being a Physics Forum, I saw u don't have a music forum so i thought to ask here:

Who here is going to the leeds festival?

For those who don't know what I am talking about Leeds Fstival

Physics news on Phys.org
HA, I wanted to go last year, but only to see GNR perform, they where supposed to be quite good, even though they turned up hours late and broke the curfew set by the local council.

I would go to the Leeds festival, but their football team stinks so i wouldn't want to be associated with them.

Not a bloody likely! I live 5 minutes away from the site of Reading Festival which almost exactly the same as Leeds, but not so many riots, plus it's the original.

That said I proably won't be going to reading this year as it gets boringwhen you go 8 years in a row!

I'd like to go to the Isle of Wight festival, but it is sold out. Plus I have a fear of inbreds.

1. Who is performing at the Leeds Festival?

The lineup for the Leeds Festival changes every year, but some of the most popular artists in the past have included bands like Arctic Monkeys, Muse, and Green Day.

2. How do I purchase tickets for the Leeds Festival?

Tickets for the Leeds Festival can be purchased on their official website or through authorized ticket vendors. It is important to be cautious when buying tickets from third-party websites to avoid scams.

3. What is the date and location of the Leeds Festival?

The Leeds Festival usually takes place in late August or early September and is held at Bramham Park in West Yorkshire, England.

4. Are there any age restrictions for the Leeds Festival?

The Leeds Festival is open to all ages, but attendees under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

5. What should I bring to the Leeds Festival?

Some essential items to bring to the Leeds Festival include a tent, sleeping bag, comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a reusable water bottle. It is also recommended to bring cash, as some vendors may not accept card payments.