Pllllllz help me ineed to hand it today

• Thread starter night rose
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hand
In summary, it is important to manage your time effectively and plan ahead to avoid last-minute stress. If you are unable to finish your project in time, communicate with your instructor. Asking someone else to do your project for you is not appropriate. When rushing to finish a project, prioritize the most important aspects and consider getting a second opinion. Seek help if you are struggling with your project and start early to avoid last-minute struggles. Following guidelines and deadlines is important and it is best to communicate with your instructor if you need an extension.
night rose
please help how can i solve these qustion i should send it to the prof today

1)a ball was thrown horizontally with an initial velocity of 20 m/s from the edge of a building of a certain high. the ball lands at a horizontal distance of 82.0m from the base of the building. What is the height of the building?

2)a bullet is fired from ground level with a speed of 150 m\s at an angle 30 degrees above the horizontal at a location where g=10.0m/ss. what is the vertical component of its velocity when it is at the highest point of it trajectory

3)a person throws a ball horizontally from the top of a building that is 40m high. the initial velocity of the ball is 100 m/s. what is the horizontal distance that the ball travels before hitting the ground.?
4)in a relay race, a runner A is carrying the baton and has a speed of 3.40m/s. when he is 25.0 m behind the starting line, runner B starts from rest to accelerate at 0.140 m/ss. how long afterwards will A catch up with B to pass the baton to B?

5)a boy jumps at a speed of 20 m/s at an angle of 25.0 degrees above horizontal. what is the horizontal component of the boys velocity.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Answers:1) The height of the building is 34.7 m.2) The vertical component of its velocity when it is at the highest point of its trajectory is 75 m/s.3) The horizontal distance that the ball travels before hitting the ground is 80 m.4) It will take A 15.9 seconds to catch up with B and pass the baton.5) The horizontal component of the boy's velocity is 17.6 m/s.

1) To find the height of the building, we can use the equation d = v0^2 / 2g, where d is the horizontal distance, v0 is the initial velocity, and g is the acceleration due to gravity. Rearranging the equation to solve for the height, we get h = d * 2g / v0^2. Plugging in the given values, we get h = (82.0m) * 2(9.8m/s^2) / (20m/s)^2 = 32.2m. Therefore, the height of the building is 32.2 meters.

2) To find the vertical component of the velocity at the highest point of the trajectory, we can use the equation vf = vi + at, where vf is the final velocity, vi is the initial velocity, a is the acceleration, and t is the time. At the highest point, the vertical velocity is 0 since the bullet is momentarily at rest before falling back down. Therefore, we can use the equation vf^2 = vi^2 + 2ad, where d is the vertical distance. Rearranging the equation, we get d = (vf^2 - vi^2) / 2a. Plugging in the given values, we get d = (0 - (150m/s)^2) / (2 * -10m/s^2) = 1125m. Therefore, the vertical component of the velocity at the highest point is 1125m/s.

3) To find the horizontal distance traveled by the ball before hitting the ground, we can use the equation d = v0t, where d is the distance, v0 is the initial velocity, and t is the time. We can also use the equation d = (1/2)at^2, where a is the acceleration due to gravity. Since there is no acceleration in the horizontal direction, we can set these two equations equal to each other and solve for t. We get t = d / v0. Plugging in the given values, we get t = (100m/s) / (9.8m/s^2) = 10.2s. Therefore, the ball travels for 10.2 seconds before hitting the ground, and the horizontal distance traveled is d = (100m/s) * (10.2s) = 1020m.

4) To

Related to Pllllllz help me ineed to hand it today

1. What if I don't finish my project in time to hand it in today?

It is important to plan ahead and manage your time effectively to avoid last-minute stress. However, if you are unable to finish your project in time, it is best to communicate with your instructor and explain the situation. They may be able to provide an extension or find a solution that works for both of you.

2. Can someone else do my project for me?

No, it is not appropriate to ask someone else to do your project for you. This is considered cheating and goes against academic integrity. It is important to take responsibility for your own work and put in the effort to complete it yourself.

3. How can I make sure my project is high quality if I am rushing to finish it?

If you find yourself in a situation where you need to finish your project quickly, it is important to prioritize the most important aspects of the project. Make sure you are following the instructions and meeting the requirements. You can also ask a friend or classmate to quickly review your work for any major errors or mistakes.

4. What if I am struggling with my project and don't know where to start?

If you are having trouble with your project, it is important to seek help from your instructor or a tutor. They can provide guidance and support to help you understand the assignment and complete it successfully. It is also important to start early and not wait until the last minute to begin your project.

5. Can my project be turned in late without penalty?

It is important to follow the guidelines and deadlines set by your instructor. Turning in a project late without prior communication or a valid reason may result in a penalty. If you have a legitimate reason for needing an extension, it is best to communicate with your instructor and come to a mutually agreed upon solution.