Please Read This Before Posting In This Forum

• MHB
  • Thread starter MarkFL
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum
In summary: MHB StaffIn summary, the forum "Useful Mathematics Resources" is a platform for people to share links to non-commercial resources they have found helpful. New posts are moderated by staff before being approved. Questions about finding resources should be posted in a different forum, and comments or feedback about this forum or MHB policies can be posted in a designated forum. This forum is a great way to collaborate and share knowledge within the scientific community.
MarkFL
Gold Member
MHB
Hello MHB Community,

This forum, "Useful Mathematics Resources," is a place for people to share links to non-commercial useful resources they have found in their online travels, resources they wish to share with the community. New threads/posts are put into the moderation queue so that they may be reviewed by staff before being approved.

If you have a question about where to find certain resources, then please post those questions in the following forum:

http://mathhelpboards.com/chat-room-9/

If you have any comments/questions regarding this, or any other MHB policy, please feel free to post here:

http://mathhelpboards.com/questions-comments-feedback-25/

-MHB Staff

Mathematics news on Phys.org

Hello there,

Thank you for creating this forum for sharing useful mathematics resources. I have come across many helpful resources in my field and I am excited to share them with the community. I believe that collaboration and sharing of knowledge is crucial in the scientific community, and this forum is a great platform for that.

I would also like to remind everyone that if you have any questions about where to find certain resources, please post them in the appropriate forum for faster and more accurate responses. Additionally, if you have any comments or suggestions about this forum or any other MHB policies, please feel free to voice them in the designated forum.

Let's continue to support each other and build a strong community through the sharing of useful resources and constructive feedback. Thank you again for creating this forum.

Related to Please Read This Before Posting In This Forum

1. What is the purpose of "Please Read This Before Posting In This Forum"?

The purpose of this forum is to provide important information and guidelines for posting in this specific forum. It outlines the rules, expectations, and helpful tips for participating in discussions.

2. Why is it important to read this before posting?

It is important to read this before posting to ensure that you are following the rules and guidelines of the forum. This will help create a respectful and productive environment for all participants.

3. What type of content is allowed in this forum?

This forum is dedicated to discussions and questions related to science. This can include topics such as research, experiments, theories, and scientific discoveries. Please make sure your posts are relevant and appropriate for this topic.

4. Can I share my own research or experiments in this forum?

Yes, you are welcome to share your own research or experiments as long as they are related to the topic of science and follow the forum's guidelines. However, please note that this forum is not intended for self-promotion or advertising.

5. What should I do if I have a question or concern about a post in this forum?

If you have a question or concern about a post in this forum, please report it to the forum moderators. They will review the post and take appropriate action if necessary. It is important to maintain a respectful and constructive environment for all participants.