Please check my solution (pulling a dog in a toy wagon)

• Thread starter Special One
  • Start date
In summary, it is generally safe for a dog to be pulled in a toy wagon as long as the wagon is suitable for their size and weight and proper precautions are taken. It is important to ensure the wagon is on a flat and smooth surface and the dog is not pulled at a fast pace to prevent any strain on their back. To make sure the dog is comfortable, provide enough space and add extra cushioning. Some breeds may not be suitable for being pulled in a wagon, so it is best to consult with a veterinarian. If the dog seems uncomfortable or does not enjoy being pulled in the wagon, it is best to stop and find alternative forms of exercise or entertainment for them.
Special One
Homework Statement
1D motion
Relevant Equations
Newton’s law
Question sheet is attached

answer of 1st question:
48A993A7-0F25-4011-9231-9BC06E7F094C.jpeg
Answer of 2nd question:

A64BB6E7-52A0-423B-A984-95BB94CB338E.jpeg

Attachments

• 55.pdf
    90.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Looks like you've got the right idea.

120kg? That's a heavy dog!

It's probably this absolute unit

1598173924046.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Likes berkeman and PeroK
That's what my grandmother would have called "a great muckle brute o' a thing".

Likes etotheipi
I think it's two people in a very realistic dog suit. Look at its front paws; they're the size of human feet.

• Haha
Likes etotheipi

Related to Please check my solution (pulling a dog in a toy wagon)

What is the purpose of pulling a dog in a toy wagon?

The purpose of pulling a dog in a toy wagon can vary depending on the situation. It could be for exercise, transportation, or simply for fun and bonding with your pet.

Is it safe to pull a dog in a toy wagon?

It is generally safe to pull a dog in a toy wagon as long as the wagon is designed for pets and is pulled on a smooth and flat surface. It is important to make sure the dog is comfortable and secured in the wagon, and to not pull them for too long or at high speeds.

What are the benefits of pulling a dog in a toy wagon?

Pulling a dog in a toy wagon can provide physical exercise for both the dog and the owner. It can also be a fun and interactive way to bond with your pet and explore new places together.

What should I consider before pulling a dog in a toy wagon?

Before pulling a dog in a toy wagon, it is important to make sure the dog is comfortable and not too heavy for the wagon. You should also consider the weather and terrain to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for both you and your pet.

Are there any precautions I should take when pulling a dog in a toy wagon?

Some precautions to take when pulling a dog in a toy wagon include avoiding rough or uneven surfaces, not pulling the wagon for too long or at high speeds, and making sure the dog is properly secured and comfortable in the wagon. It is also important to monitor your dog's behavior and stop if they seem uncomfortable or distressed.