Physics Teacher's Curiosity Corner: Join the Discussion!

• Thread starter Mr Fallspring
  • Start date
In summary, the Physics Teacher's Curiosity Corner is a forum for discussing various topics in the field of physics. It is a platform for teachers and students alike to engage in intellectual discussions, share ideas and ask questions. The discussions cover a wide range of topics, from basic concepts to advanced theories, making it a valuable resource for anyone interested in physics. With a diverse community and active participation, the Physics Teacher's Curiosity Corner provides a stimulating and enriching learning environment for all.
Mr Fallspring
How did you find PF?
google search
Hi all!

I'm a high school physics teacher who has been looking for people to interact with to answer some of the questions that come up as I work with curious students. Hoping this is the place!

Background: Back in the day I graduated with a BS in Astrophysics before moving to Computer Science for grad school. About a decade after leaving the field of physics, I started thinking more about it again and found myself daydreaming of leaving industry to go be a high school teacher, I've now been a teacher for a bit over a decade, now teacher physics and artificial intelligence.

Cheers,
Matt

Likes BillTre, PeroK, berkeman and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF; it's great to have you here. :smile:

Likes Mr Fallspring
Welcome, Matt !