Physics Nobel Prize Info-Graphic

In summary, the conversation is about someone trying to figure out how to insert an image into a post on Tumblr. They tried different methods, but were not successful.
Physics news on Phys.org
You mean this?

tumblr_ncwgclO4kY1sq2igro1_1280.png

Likes BillTre
Yes.
How'd you do it?

BillTre said:
Yes.
How'd you do it?
I opened your link, saved the image address via right click (on chrome) and inserted it as image and image address (12th button from left on the edit bar).

Humm, tried something similar and it didn't work.
Copied the the share image address (in firefox) and tried the same image button. Just got "img" enclosed in square brackets which I can't figure out how to show here.http://"[PLAIN]http://.

Last edited by a moderator:
I misread the title as "Physics Nobel Prize for Info-Graphic", just to have my hopes quickly dissolved.

Likes BillTre

Related to Physics Nobel Prize Info-Graphic

1. What is the Physics Nobel Prize?

The Physics Nobel Prize is one of the five Nobel Prizes established by Alfred Nobel in 1895. It is awarded annually to individuals who have made significant contributions to the field of physics through their research, discoveries, or inventions.

2. Who is eligible for the Physics Nobel Prize?

According to Alfred Nobel's will, the Nobel Prize in Physics can only be awarded to individuals, not organizations or groups. The nominees must also have made a significant contribution to the field of physics that has been scientifically proven.

3. How are the winners of the Physics Nobel Prize chosen?

The Nobel Committee for Physics, consisting of five members appointed by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, evaluates the nominations and selects the winner(s) by majority vote. The committee's decision is final and cannot be appealed.

4. What is the prize money for the Physics Nobel Prize?

The prize money for the Physics Nobel Prize is currently set at 10 million Swedish kronor (approximately 1.1 million USD). However, the prize money is divided among all the winners and may be split equally or unevenly depending on the number of recipients.

5. How many women have won the Physics Nobel Prize?

As of 2021, only three women have won the Physics Nobel Prize: Marie Curie in 1903, Maria Goeppert Mayer in 1963, and Donna Strickland in 2018. This accounts for less than 3% of all Physics Nobel Prize recipients.