PF Mobile, Last Page Button Missing

• Bug
  • Thread starter NeoDevin
  • Start date
In summary, PF Mobile does not have a "Last Page" button for threads with 4 pages or less. Instead, users must click "Next" multiple times to reach the final page. This can be frustrating for those with slow connections. However, there are plans to improve the mobile skin in the future.
NeoDevin
In PF Mobile, when viewing a thread with 4 pages or less, there is no "Last Page" button (as there is for >5 page threads), to immediately jump to the final page. Instead, one must click "Next" multiple times to get to the last page.

In some places I have a really slow connection, and it takes a while for each page to load.

Physics news on Phys.org
There's a load of stuff missing from PF mobile!

cristo said:
There's a load of stuff missing from PF mobile!

I know, I keep making these threads in the hope that some of it will get added, and PF mobile will become just a little bit more usable.

I'll be able to work on the mobile skin late next month. thanks for the requests

Awesome, thanks Greg!

Related to PF Mobile, Last Page Button Missing

What is PF Mobile?

PF Mobile is a mobile application that allows users to access and manage their financial information from their smartphones or tablets.

Why is the last page button missing on PF Mobile?

The last page button may be missing on PF Mobile due to a technical glitch or an error in the app. It could also be caused by a slow or unstable internet connection.

How can I fix the issue of the last page button missing on PF Mobile?

To fix the issue, try closing and reopening the app, or restarting your device. If the problem persists, try clearing the app cache or updating to the latest version of the app. If none of these solutions work, contact the app's customer support for further assistance.

Is the last page button missing a common problem on PF Mobile?

The last page button missing is not a common problem on PF Mobile, but it can occur due to various reasons such as software updates, device compatibility issues, or internet connectivity problems.

Can I still access the last page without the last page button on PF Mobile?

Yes, you can still access the last page on PF Mobile by swiping left on your screen or using the navigation bar at the bottom of the app. You can also try using the search function to locate the last page. If you are unable to access the last page, contact the app's customer support for assistance.