Online Comp. Engineering: Find a Univ. for Working & Studying!

In summary, to find a university that offers online computer engineering programs, one should research and compare different universities, check with professional organizations or forums for recommendations, and read reviews from other students. Working while studying for an online computer engineering degree is possible, but time management is crucial. Online degrees are often held to the same standards as traditional on-campus degrees, but it is important to research accreditation. The length of an online computer engineering degree program varies, but it typically takes 2-4 years. Pursuing an online degree offers advantages such as flexibility, the ability to work while studying, lower tuition costs, and access to a wider range of universities and programs.
Jurgen
Anybody knows a university that does a electronic/comp. engineering course via internet.
I'm thinking about working and studying together.
I found a school in USA but they offer this course only to USA citizens.

Thanks. :wink:

Engineering news on Phys.org
What did you find? Can you post the link here? :) I am a USA citizen

Here it is :smile:
http://online.engr.uiuc.edu/home.htm

Last edited:

1. How can I find a university that offers online computer engineering programs?

One way to find a university for online computer engineering programs is to research and compare different universities that offer this program. You can also check with professional organizations or forums for recommendations and reviews from other students.

2. Can I work while studying for an online computer engineering degree?

Yes, many online programs are designed to allow students to work while studying. However, it is important to carefully manage your time and prioritize your studies to ensure success in both areas.

3. Are online computer engineering degrees as reputable as traditional on-campus degrees?

Many reputable universities now offer online computer engineering degrees, and they are often held to the same standards as traditional on-campus degrees. It is important to research the accreditation of the university and program before enrolling to ensure its legitimacy.

4. How long does it take to complete an online computer engineering degree?

The length of an online computer engineering degree program can vary depending on the university and the individual's pace of study. On average, these programs can take anywhere from 2-4 years to complete.

5. What are the advantages of pursuing an online computer engineering degree?

Some advantages of pursuing an online computer engineering degree include flexibility in scheduling, the ability to work while studying, and often lower tuition costs. Additionally, online programs can provide access to a wider range of universities and programs, allowing students to find the best fit for their needs.