Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Parameter producing

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
Hello MHb,
Decide one parameter producing for line l through the points \(\displaystyle P=(1,1,2)\) and \(\displaystyle Q=(2,-3,5)\)
This is a exempel from my book, I understand how they got the first line but not the second, (I hope that it don't mather it's on Swedish)

Regards,
\(\displaystyle |\pi\rangle\)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Re: parameter producing

...(I hope that it don't mather it's on Swedish)...
Hey Petrus,

Actually, it would be helpful if you translated the text in Swedish to English. Most of our members do not speak or read Swedish, and while mathematics is universal, the explanatory statements are meant to supplement the mathematical expressions, that is, to explain the reasoning behind them. So, in an effort to provide the most meaningful post to our members, you should translate everything into English.

While it may be easier for you not to translate, it then requires more effort on the part of those trying to help, and it should be the other way around. (Wink)

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
Re: parameter producing

Hey Petrus,

Actually, it would be helpful if you translated the text in Swedish to English. Most of our members do not speak or read Swedish, and while mathematics is universal, the explanatory statements are meant to supplement the mathematical expressions, that is, to explain the reasoning behind them. So, in an effort to provide the most meaningful post to our members, you should translate everything into English.

While it may be easier for you not to translate, it then requires more effort on the part of those trying to help, and it should be the other way around. (Wink)
Solved it :D Sorry about that, I am just repeats to my exam that is in few days so i am kinda stressed :p But I solved it:)

Regards,
\(\displaystyle |\pi\rangle\)