Paper due on the stability of the quantum science

In summary, the conversation is about quantum mechanics and the difficulties of understanding and writing about it. The speaker asks for an explanation in simple English and shares their struggle with the subject. CraigD, an expert in the field, shares that quantum physics is often used as an umbrella term and explains its focus on the relationships of the very small. The speaker also mentions their experience with trying to research the topic and thanks CraigD for their help.
Pakbabydoll
Some body please explain quantum mechanics to me in ENGLISH please... I have a paper due on the stability of the quantum science but I don't even get it much less write a paper about it..
Thank you your help is aprreciated..

Physics news on Phys.org
what do you have so far?

What exactly is the quantum science? I think the word quantum gets tossed around to much, and quantum physics is often used as an umbrella term for people out side of physics. In simple english, quantum physics is the study of relationships of the very small.

CraigD, AMInstP
www.cymek.com

"quantum physics is often used as an umbrella term for people out side of physics"

lol

Quantum physics is the world were our classical analogies break down.

have you tried the www ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics

hey

I tried Wikipedia but we are not allow to use it, and I don't it...

so far what I have gotten is this, I don't know if its rights, actually it has more chances of being wrong...

Quantum physics study of functions on cellular levels and that everything is RANDOM?? like this guy in my class said that its like if you keep on tapping the table with your hand according to the theory your hand will go through but you would have to do it millions of times...

not million of times 10^18972589346 times :P

use wikipedias references then..

"External links"

=)

Thank you for your help

Pakbabydoll said:
Thank you for your help

good luck!

Related to Paper due on the stability of the quantum science

1. What is quantum science and how does it relate to paper stability?

Quantum science is a branch of physics that studies the behavior of particles at a subatomic level. It relates to paper stability because it involves understanding the fundamental principles of matter and energy, which can have an impact on the stability of paper.

2. Why is the stability of paper important in the context of quantum science?

The stability of paper is important in quantum science because it is a material commonly used for recording and storing scientific data. Any changes in its stability can affect the accuracy and reliability of the data being recorded.

3. What factors can contribute to the stability of paper in quantum science?

There are several factors that can contribute to the stability of paper in quantum science, including temperature, humidity, and exposure to light and other environmental factors. Additionally, the type and quality of paper used can also play a role.

4. How is the stability of paper measured and evaluated in quantum science research?

The stability of paper can be measured and evaluated in various ways, such as through tensile strength tests, chemical analysis, and observation of changes in physical properties over time. Researchers also often use control experiments and comparisons to assess the stability of paper in different conditions.

5. What are some potential implications of unstable paper in quantum science research?

Unstable paper in quantum science research can lead to inaccurate data and results, which can have significant consequences for scientific progress and understanding. It can also result in the loss or damage of important information and findings, hindering further research and discoveries.