Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Our new (temporary, possibly permanent) MHB Global Moderator, Sudharaka!

• Admin

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Congratulations to Sudharaka for all his hard work in helping MHB to be the great place that it is. The possibly temporary nature of this new appointment, I'd like to point out, has nothing to do with Sudharaka's qualifications, but more with traffic levels on MHB.

So, welcome, Sudharaka!

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Congrats Sudharaka. I'm sure you'll be a great Global Mod and we're glad to have you on the team! (Party)(Cake)(Yes)

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Its great to see our members climbing up the ranks on this site. Congratulations Sudharaka on your promotion!! (Party) (Clapping)

I'm glad that you're a part of the team and I hope you stick around for the (many) years to come! (Bigsmile)

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hi everyone, (Wave)

Thank you everyone for your wishes. Hope I can make use of this new set of responsibilities to make MHB a better place. Honestly I never thought I will be a helper, moderator when I joined MHB and reflecting back makes me think how quickly and unexpectedly things could turn around. :)

Kind Regards,
Sudharaka.

Fernando Revilla

MHB Math Helper
Jan 29, 2012
Congratulations Sudharaka! you deserve it.

Opalg

MHB Oldtimer
Staff member
Feb 7, 2012
Great news! MHB continues to be in excellent hands.

chisigma

Feb 13, 2012
My opinion is that the valid youngs have to be encouraged and that is the best way to do it!... congratulations to Sudharaka!...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

Jester

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
Well done! (Clapping)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Congratulations! A well-deserved promotion! (Yes)