One very very stupid question (dark matter)

In summary: Some theories suggest that the universe may eventually collapse back in on itself, leading to another Big Bang and a new cycle of creation. Ultimately, the true purpose of the universe may forever remain a mystery.
FlavioBER
I think that universe don't do nothing without a purpose .....

[PLAIN]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs563.ash2/148510_1563425698473_1620271184_1302410_4431579_n.jpg

Mmmmm ... It is not that the universe is taking around us?

When a star do BOOOOMMMM it create matter and gas ... But before ... can send forth gamma ray !
in the first phase of the universe when the electrons were ultra fast, for me (FOR ME ...) , could be that there pits a big issue of gamma ray !

[PLAIN]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs492.ash2/76580_1563431578620_1620271184_1302415_4628059_n.jpg

Where the universe is cooled the galaxies they are formed ... and gamma ray cooling they have been created the support of dark mater where the galaxies are supported.

Note that I am a computer vision engineer and not physics !

Do you think that this is possible ?

I wrote about this 2 NOTES on my facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=462140912718"

and

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=456603942718"

The question : The universe creates the matter but before the support to deposit it ?

My facebook posta are ... sorry...in italian ...

Flavio Bernardotti
www.bernardotti.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Yes, it is possible that the universe has a purpose in creating matter and energy. The most widely accepted scientific theory is that the universe began with the Big Bang, which created an explosion of matter and energy that has been expanding outward ever since. This expansion has allowed for the formation of stars, galaxies, and other structures that we see today. The purpose of this creation is still unknown, but many scientists believe that it is part of a process of evolution that continues to shape the universe.

Related to One very very stupid question (dark matter)

1. What is dark matter?

Dark matter is a hypothetical type of matter that does not emit or interact with electromagnetic radiation, making it invisible to telescopes. It is believed to make up about 85% of the total matter in the universe and is responsible for the gravitational pull that holds galaxies together.

2. How do we know dark matter exists?

We know dark matter exists through its gravitational effects on visible matter. For example, galaxies rotate much faster than they should based on the amount of visible matter, indicating the presence of additional matter that we cannot see. Additionally, the bending of light from distant galaxies also suggests the presence of dark matter.

3. Can we detect or measure dark matter?

Although we cannot directly detect or measure dark matter, scientists have been able to indirectly observe its effects through various methods such as gravitational lensing, galaxy rotation curves, and galaxy cluster dynamics. Efforts are also being made to detect dark matter particles through experiments like the Large Hadron Collider.

4. What are the implications of dark matter?

Understanding dark matter is crucial for understanding the structure and evolution of the universe. It also has implications for our current understanding of gravity and the laws of physics. Additionally, if we are able to harness the power of dark matter, it could potentially lead to advancements in technology and space exploration.

5. Is dark matter the same as dark energy?

No, dark matter and dark energy are two distinct phenomena. While dark matter makes up the majority of the matter in the universe, dark energy is believed to be responsible for the accelerated expansion of the universe. They have different properties and behaviors, and both are still not fully understood by scientists.