Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Olinguito

Olinguito

Apr 22, 2018
Hello!

I’m Olinguito and I’ve just joined. I’m on various other math forums as well. :D

Joppy

MHB Math Helper
Mar 17, 2016
Welcome welcome :).

Olinguito

Apr 22, 2018

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello, and welcome to MHB! (Wave)

Olinguito

Apr 22, 2018

Monoxdifly

Aug 6, 2015
Hello, Olinguito! Welcome to the forum!

I’m on various other math forums as well. :D
That's why your username with a bear avatar is strangely familiar. Are you on various language forums, too? If I recall correctly, I have seen you on XKCD Forum or Omniglot Forum.

Janssens

Sep 16, 2017
Welcome, Olinguito, I hope you will enjoy these forums!
Your forum handle taught me about a newly discovered mammal, thank you for that.

Olinguito

Apr 22, 2018
That's why your username with a bear avatar is strangely familiar. Are you on various language forums, too? If I recall correctly, I have seen you on XKCD Forum or Omniglot Forum.
Hey Monoxdifly , hi! No, I’m not on XKCD or Omniglot, but I am on the language site UniLang. (Smile) I’m also on the Stack Exchange and Quora communities but not as Olinguito, rather as my Facebook self. Mathematics and languages are the top two passions in my life. (Sun)

The reason I’m here is that I followed a link you posted on thescienceforum.org – thanks for the recommendation! (Clapping)

Welcome, Olinguito, I hope you will enjoy these forums!
Your forum handle taught me about a newly discovered mammal, thank you for that.
Hi Krylov , thanks for the welcome! (Smile) I first used the avatar when I joined The Science Forum in August 2013. I had a plant-identification to post but didn’t quite know what name to call myself on the forum; remembering having read about the recent discovery of a new species of mammal in South America, I simply plumped for the name Olinguito. And I’ve been using it ever since! (Bigsmile)

Monoxdifly

Aug 6, 2015
Hey Monoxdifly , hi! No, I’m not on XKCD or Omniglot, but I am on the language site UniLang.
I tried to open that site, but there is a message saying "A ban has been issued on your IP address." even though this is the first time I am opening the site.

The reason I’m here is that I followed a link you posted on thescienceforum.org – thanks for the recommendation! (Clapping)
You're welcome. Glad that my recommendation brought in more people.

Hi Krylov , thanks for the welcome! (Smile) I first used the avatar when I joined The Science Forum in August 2013. I had a plant-identification to post but didn’t quite know what name to call myself on the forum; remembering having read about the recent discovery of a new species of mammal in South America, I simply plumped for the name Olinguito. And I’ve been using it ever since! (Bigsmile)
That thing isn't an ursid?