Obtaining research papers from journals

In summary, to access research papers from journals, you can visit the journal's website or use databases like PubMed, Google Scholar, or JSTOR. Some journals may require payment, but many offer open access options and universities/libraries often provide free access. To determine if a research paper is peer-reviewed, check the journal's website or a database. If a journal is not available online, you can request it through interlibrary loan or directly from the journal. When citing a research paper from a journal, include the author's name, article title, journal name, volume and issue number, page numbers, and publication date.
tushy
I am currently doing a PG research project to fabricate nanoparticles.I am just starting my research and i was wondering if anyone would help me obtain research papers from Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids.
I would like to see
Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids
Volume 304, Issues 1-3, June 2002, Pages 217-223.

Physics news on Phys.org
Are you at a university? If so, you should be able to get those papers through your university library even if it doesn't carry the journal itself. The library should have staff that can advise you on how to go about it, or even do the work for you.

Hello! It's great to hear that you are starting your research project on fabricating nanoparticles. The Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids is a great resource for articles on this topic. I would suggest checking out their website or using a database like Google Scholar to search for articles within the specific volume and issues you are interested in. You may also want to reach out to your university's library for assistance in obtaining these papers. Good luck with your research!

Related to Obtaining research papers from journals

1. How do I access research papers from journals?

To access research papers from journals, you can either visit the journal's website or use a database like PubMed, Google Scholar, or JSTOR. Many universities and libraries also provide access to a wide range of journals through their online platforms.

2. Do I need to pay to obtain research papers from journals?

Some journals may require a subscription or payment to access their full-text articles. However, many journals offer open access options where the articles are available for free. Additionally, universities and libraries often provide free access to their members.

3. How do I know if a research paper is peer-reviewed?

Peer-reviewed research papers have undergone a rigorous evaluation process by experts in the field before being published in a journal. You can check if a paper is peer-reviewed by looking at the journal's website or using a database that includes this information.

4. Can I obtain research papers from journals that are not available online?

Yes, you can still access research papers from journals that are not available online. You can request them through interlibrary loan services provided by your university or local library. You can also contact the journal directly to request a physical copy.

5. How do I cite a research paper from a journal?

The citation format for a research paper from a journal typically includes the author's name, article title, journal name, volume and issue number, page numbers, and publication date. You can refer to the journal's guidelines for specific citation styles or use a citation generator tool.