How do I erase cookies on IE6.0 and Netscape 7.02?

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
In summary, to delete cookies in Internet Explorer 6.0, go to Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies. In Netscape 7.02, go to Tools > Cookie Manager > Manage Stored Cookies. From there, you can either remove specific cookies or all of them. Alternatively, you can also use the search function in the start menu to find and delete all cookies at once.
Saint
How?
I use IE6.0 and netscape 7.02

:smile:

Computer science news on Phys.org
In IE, Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies.

In Netscape, poke around the menus at the top, look for settings/preferences (I think preferences). You should be able to locate something about it there.

Hopefully a more knowledgeable member will post a Netscape answer before you must resort to that, however :)

In Netscape 7.0, goto Tools, cookie manager, Manage stored cookies, one of the tabs you will see is "stored cookies." Either highlight the cookies you want to loose and click "remove cookie" or click "remove all cookies."

The other tab is for blocked cookie sites. You may want to leave those in place or, if a site needs a cookie and you have blocked it, you can remove it here allowing the site to work again.

Fastest way to del them all!

Click on start then locate find in the strat menu, got it! Now type in cookie then cntrl a for select all then hit delete button.
Whalla!
Youve done it, alls erased.
Take care!
Dx :wink:

1. Can I erase cookies on my web browser?

Yes, you can easily erase cookies on your web browser. Most browsers have a setting that allows you to clear your cookies. You can usually access this setting through the browser's menu or settings.

2. Why would I want to erase cookies?

There are a few reasons you may want to erase cookies. Some people choose to clear their cookies for privacy reasons, as cookies can track your browsing activity. Others may want to clear cookies to free up storage space on their device.

3. Will erasing cookies affect my browsing experience?

Yes, erasing cookies can affect your browsing experience. Cookies are used by websites to remember your preferences and login information. If you erase cookies, you may need to re-enter login information or reset your website preferences.

4. How often should I erase cookies?

There is no set frequency for erasing cookies. Some people choose to clear them every time they close their browser, while others may do it once a week or month. It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and concerns about privacy.

5. Will erasing cookies delete all my saved data?

No, erasing cookies will not delete all your saved data. Cookies are just one type of data that is stored on your device. Other types of data, such as bookmarks and browsing history, will not be affected by erasing cookies.