Show your pride Vote for PP and PF now

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the editors at Sciam.com are currently accepting votes for the top 50 science websites for the 2003 web awards. To vote, simply email editors@sciam.com and specify that you want to vote for physicsforums.com and physicspost.com. The final list will be announced in early June, as was the case for last year's awards. A website related to the previous awards can be found at http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?articleID=000E2B4F-3BAD-1CF5-93F6809EC5880000&pageNumber=1&catID=4. Many individuals have already sent emails to their family and friends to encourage them to vote.
The 2003 Sciam.com web awards are coming soon. The editors are taking votes for top 50 science websites. Just email them here: editors@sciam.com and say your want to vote for physicsforums.com and physicspost.com for the web awards!

Physics news on Phys.org
Sounds great! How long do we have? I don't plan on waiting long to vote but how long will it be until the final list is up?

I'm not sure actually. I know that last years list was announced early June. Don't wait, vote today!

Is there a website related to this, or one related to previous ones?

i sent an email to all of my family and friends to vote...

1. What is "Show your pride Vote for PP and PF now" about?

"Show your pride Vote for PP and PF now" is a campaign aimed at encouraging individuals to vote for the PP (Progressive Party) and PF (Forward Party) in an upcoming election. These parties stand for progressive values and policies that promote equality, diversity, and social justice.

2. Why should I vote for PP and PF?

Voting for PP and PF means supporting a more inclusive and fair society. These parties have a track record of promoting human rights, environmental protection, and economic growth. They also prioritize healthcare, education, and other important social services.

3. How can I participate in the "Show your pride Vote for PP and PF now" campaign?

There are many ways to get involved in the campaign, such as volunteering, attending rallies and events, and spreading the message on social media. You can also show your support by displaying campaign materials, like posters and stickers, in your community.

4. When is the election and how can I vote?

The election date will be announced by the government. When the time comes, you can vote by going to your designated polling station and casting your ballot. Make sure to bring a valid form of identification, such as a driver's license or passport.

5. Are there any other ways I can support PP and PF?

Apart from voting and participating in the campaign, you can also donate to the parties or their affiliated organizations. This will help fund their efforts and increase their chances of winning the election. Additionally, you can educate yourself and others about the parties' platforms and encourage others to vote for them as well.