Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Numerical Analysis Help

Hero

Sep 19, 2012
Hello, I was just wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me with some numerical analysis questions. I am struggling through the course and am completely lost with how to do the methods. I've looked at some youtube videos and such but that doesn't help much either. I need someone to go over the methods with me using vyew collaborative online tool. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

chisigma

Feb 13, 2012
Hello, I was just wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me with some numerical analysis questions. I am struggling through the course and am completely lost with how to do the methods. I've looked at some youtube videos and such but that doesn't help much either. I need someone to go over the methods with me using vyew collaborative online tool. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
We are available for solving any [or precisely almost any...] problem... so that what is your problem?...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

Hero

Sep 19, 2012
I posted one of my questions above, but I can post it again if necessary. I honestly was looking for someone to go over specific things with me using vyew collaborative chat, but if you believe you can explain specific things here, then that's okay too. I am just someone who likes seeing things solved in real time like in traditional classrooms. I'm taking an online course.

Hero

Sep 19, 2012
Polynomial Interpolation.PNG

Hero

Sep 19, 2012
Basically, that's the Question and the Answer. However, I need to know the steps to get to the answer. If you can please help me with that, it would be great. Actually, I only need help with part (a). If you could just show me the steps for part (a), I believe I could use that same model to figure out part b thru part d

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi Hero,

Welcome to MHB! It's best to have only thread for a question so I've deleted the other thread you've made and you can use this thread to hopefully get some insight. Unfortunately I can't help you myself but I'm sure someone will soon. :)

Jameson