NPR's Nutjobs - Comedic Relief from Classical Music

• Music
  • Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
In summary, NPR takes calls from people with ridiculous opinions and allows them to air their grievances. These people often have extremely low IQs and are not very intelligent.
Cyrus
Listen to NPR when they take in calls from all the nutjobs. I was listening to something on the drive today. People were calling in saying we need to legalize drugs because that way police can spend more time doing other things. And that capitalism is bad and this is a result of competition. And we shouldn't have competition. Then another guy called in and said the problem is these commies trying to ruin the capitalistic society and should leave all the trade alone.

And these donkies get to vote? -jeezus...

I like NPR for the classical music they play. Otherwise its...yikes. All the nutjobs start calling from their basements while playing dungeons and dragons.

These people are cracked out hippies/super conservatives with a collective IQ of 0.

Science news on Phys.org
now you know how I felt in the political forum reading your posts. nut job.

Note to mentors: this is not really an insult so don't ban me. Me and this nut job are on okay terms.

I have lost faith in the people of this nation...Really, who HAS a brain anymore?

Cyrus said:
Listen to NPR when they take in calls from all the nutjobs. I was listening to something on the drive today. People were calling in saying we need to legalize drugs because that way police can spend more time doing other things. And that capitalism is bad and this is a result of competition. And we shouldn't have competition. Then another guy called in and said the problem is these commies trying to ruin the capitalistic society and should leave all the trade alone.

And these donkies get to vote? -jeezus...

I like NPR for the classical music they play. Otherwise its...yikes. All the nutjobs start calling from their basements while playing dungeons and dragons.

These people are cracked out hippies/super conservatives with a collective IQ of 0.
I listen to NPR often enough to know that you are making a generalized sweeping statement based on an occasional nutjob. Keep in mind, at least the nutjobs are confined to merely calling in. On most radio "news shows," the nutjobs are the hosts.

I HAVE noticed a trend recently, that there are a lot more conservative callers phoning into some shows (Diane Rehm show, and Talk of the Nation, especially) to spew a rote "talking point" that they picked up from their "grassroots" coordinator. This is part of the system of political amateurs that bombard newspapers with letters-to-the-editor, and post firey messages on blogs. Its the ones who are most left and right that are persistent in calling in, but still, I disagree strongly that the nutjobs are the majority of callers.

Its funny, you can sometimes tell when a caller doesn't actually listen to the news shows; the ones who listen make a short comment, or have a succinct question and then say something like: "and I'll take my answer off the air." The spewers tend to go on and on until they have to be cut off by the host.What specific show were you listing to to spark this tirade? Remember, some shows on "public radio" are not actually "NPR."

Last edited:
tribdog said:
now you know how I felt in the political forum reading your posts. nut job.

Note to mentors: this is not really an insult so don't ban me. Me and this nut job are on okay terms.
[Font = invisible to nutjobs]The both of them being nutjobs, no harm done![/Font]

[Font = normal people font]Have a nice day :smile:[/Font]

Last edited:
binzing said:
I have lost faith in the people of this nation...Really, who HAS a brain anymore?

? I do. How else could I comprehend your question?

Related to NPR's Nutjobs - Comedic Relief from Classical Music

1. What is "NPR's Nutjobs - Comedic Relief from Classical Music"?

"NPR's Nutjobs - Comedic Relief from Classical Music" is a satirical radio show that pokes fun at the world of classical music. It features comedic sketches, parodies of famous compositions, and humorous commentary on current events in the classical music world.

2. Who hosts "NPR's Nutjobs - Comedic Relief from Classical Music"?

The show is hosted by a team of comedians and musicians, including a classical music expert who provides insights and context for the jokes.

3. How often does "NPR's Nutjobs - Comedic Relief from Classical Music" air?

The show airs once a week on a designated day and time, but it can also be streamed online at any time.

4. Is "NPR's Nutjobs - Comedic Relief from Classical Music" appropriate for all ages?

While the show is generally family-friendly, some jokes may contain mature themes. It is recommended for audiences 13 and older.

5. Can I submit ideas for sketches or jokes to "NPR's Nutjobs - Comedic Relief from Classical Music"?

Yes, the show encourages listeners to submit their ideas and suggestions for future episodes. You can submit your ideas through their website or social media channels.