Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Notifications of other author posts?

ognik

Feb 3, 2015
Hi, would like to give back a bit, so wondered if there was a way to get notifications of new posts in specific forums?

Where I am now I would be more confident to answer pre-university questions - but whenever I look they are already answered (which is Kudos to the many helpers here)

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hi, would like to give back a bit, so wondered if there was a way to get notifications of new posts in specific forums?

Where I am now I would be more confident to answer pre-university questions - but whenever I look they are already answered (which is Kudos to the many helpers here)
Hi ognik, :)

The way to do this is a bit tricky and perhaps not mentioned much. Go to the homepage and in front of each forum title you'll see a small green tick mark. When you hover your mouse over this green tick you'll see "Subscribe to this Forum". Click on this tick mark for the forum you want to get notifications and you'll be directed to a page where you can change the notification settings. You can for example change it to notification through email.