What is your favorite Media Player

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about different media players used for playing internet video clips and MP3/CD sound tracks. The speakers mention using Windows media player 9.0, MusicMatchJukebox, Winamp, and Creative Player as their preferred media players. They also mention having other players like Quicktime, Real Player, and Divx player, but ultimately prefer Windows media player for its advanced options.
Saint
For internet video clips, I used Windows media player 9.0

For playing MP3 / CD sound tracks songs, i use MusicMatchJukebox.

Winamp is not bad too, it's free.

Computer science news on Phys.org
I use WMP and MusicMatchJukebox too. However it usually depends what format the movies and songs are in. I also have quicktime, real player and divx player.

I use Creative Player, which is a media player put out by Sound Blaster for for Extigy soundcard. I like it because it gives you advanced EAX options like audio clean up to removal crackle and hiss. Other than that, you really don't have a choice: Win Media or Quicktime (obvious choice is Win Media :)

What is your favorite Media Player?

As a scientist, my favorite media player is one that allows for easy customization and compatibility with different file formats. I also prefer a media player with a user-friendly interface and advanced features such as equalizer and playlist management.

What factors do you consider when choosing a Media Player?

When choosing a media player, I consider its compatibility with different file formats, ease of use, customization options, and advanced features such as equalizer and playlist management. I also look for a media player with a good reputation and frequent updates.

What are some popular Media Players on the market?

Some popular media players on the market include VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player, iTunes, and Winamp. Each of these players has its own unique features and benefits, so it ultimately comes down to personal preference.

Is there a free Media Player that you would recommend?

Yes, there are many free media players available that offer great features and performance. Some popular options include VLC Media Player, PotPlayer, and MediaMonkey. It's always a good idea to research and test out different options to find the one that best suits your needs.

What are some essential features to look for in a Media Player?

Essential features to look for in a media player include compatibility with different file formats, a user-friendly interface, customization options, and advanced features such as equalizer and playlist management. It's also important to consider the player's reputation and frequency of updates.