Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Nominations for MHB Model User Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
This award is for someone who asks for help, not gives it. This user should be courteous, respect our rules, show effect and take time to format questions in an easy-to-read way. Post your nominations below. Nominations must be seconded by someone to make voting round.

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
I certainly nominate Petrus , I like his dedication to learning . Keep up the good work Petrus !

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I certainly nominate Petrus , I like his dedication to learning . Keep up the good work Petrus !
While unnecessary, I third this nomination. Petrus continues to be a joy to work with, since he makes a very good effort to use the hints and suggestions given and works the problems to the end.

Prove It

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
I nominate Sweatingbear, due to his tireless efforts and determination to fully understand Epsilon-Delta proofs in this thread :)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I nominate Sweatingbear, due to his tireless efforts and determination to fully understand Epsilon-Delta proofs in this thread :)
I second...his presentation of the problems he is working on is impeccable.

Prove It

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012

chisigma

Feb 13, 2012
I would consider mathworker an excellent candidate in reason of his desire of examine in depth, which clearly appears for example in...

http://www.mathhelpboards.com/f15/sum-fourth-powers-n-5174/

... for hys accuracy and, not last detail, for the fact that he is 'only' 17 years old...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

Opalg

MHB Oldtimer
Staff member
Feb 7, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.