Get the Latest Google Toolbar for Free - Try it Now!

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Google
In summary, the Google toolbar is a useful tool for both searchers and webmasters, especially with its pagerank bar. However, it is currently only available for Internet Explorer, with limited support for other browsers.
Saint
I installed it, cool!

Tried it now, it's free!

Computer science news on Phys.org
Yes, I agree. The google toolbar is nice for searchers and even nicer for webmasters due to the pagerank bar.

Unfortunately I use Mozilla Firebird right now and the google toolbar is only for IE :(

Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
Yes, I agree. The google toolbar is nice for searchers and even nicer for webmasters due to the pagerank bar.

Unfortunately I use Mozilla Firebird right now and the google toolbar is only for IE :(

The Google toolbar runs on a few browsers in Linux - Galeon and Mozilla that I know of (not sure about Firebird, but it ran on Phoenix and I believe they are the same thing.) I don't know about the Windows support for the toolbar on Firebird, but you can check here:

http://googlebar.mozdev.org/

Galatea, I know you can get a google search bar, but it's not the same as the official gooletoobar which is only for IE.

1. What is the Google Toolbar?

The Google Toolbar is a browser extension that allows you to easily access Google's search engine, as well as other Google services, while browsing the internet.

2. Is the Google Toolbar really free?

Yes, the Google Toolbar is completely free to download and use.

3. How do I install the Google Toolbar?

To install the Google Toolbar, simply go to the Google Toolbar website and click on the "Download" button. Follow the prompts to complete the installation process.

4. What features does the Google Toolbar offer?

The Google Toolbar offers features such as quick access to Google search, spell check, translation, and the ability to customize your toolbar with your favorite shortcuts.

5. Is the Google Toolbar safe to use?

Yes, the Google Toolbar is safe to use. It is developed by Google, a well-known and reputable company, and is regularly updated to ensure security and privacy.