Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Nominations for MHB Humor/Comedian Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Post your nominations for the MHB member with the best humor. Nominations must be seconded by someone to make voting round.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I nominate soroban for his many humorous posts in our Chat Room forum. :D

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
  • Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I'm pretty sure that soroban is going to take this award by a landslide, but I want to make him sweat it a little bit by having more than just him on the ballot.

I nominate MarkFL, Bacterius and Fantini. All 3 try to keep things light when possible for a good mood, which I like to see. :) I'm about to close these threads so I'm going to abuse a little bit of power here and not require a second for these three.

We apparently take ourselves too seriously though since only one of us was associated with "humor". Looks like we need some more laughter and chatting in the second half of 2013, which I look forward to in addition to our growing number of math problems of course. I have a feeling topsquark will be taking a run at the title for December. :)

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I'm pretty sure that soroban is going to take this award by a landslide, but I want to make him sweat it a little bit by having more than just him on the ballot.

I nominate MarkFL, Bacterius and Fantini. All 3 try to keep things light when possible for a good mood, which I like to see. :) I'm about to close these threads so I'm going to abuse a little bit of power here and not require a second for these three.
And I'm going to abuse my powers to chime in on a closed thread and go ahead and second MarkFL, Bacterius, and Fantini so we're all above-board. (Smirk)

So there.

Status
Not open for further replies.