How to access recent threads where I have posted?

• Thread starter Loren Booda
  • Start date
In summary, to access a list of threads where you have recently posted, go to the search page and enter your username in the "Search by User Name" field. This will display all threads that contain your posts. Additionally, the new version of vBulletin now allows you to subscribe to threads without receiving email notifications, so you can easily keep track of your posts without being bombarded by emails. And on a side note, a woodpecker's tongue wraps around its skull, which the person with a frog avatar learned today.
Loren Booda
Tell me how I can access a list of all of the threads in which I have recently posted, in order of latest response first. I don't wish to subscribe to each and every thread, but would prefer being able to search my user name (which I am not currently allowed to do).

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Go the search page:
https://www.physicsforums.com/search.php
Enter your username in the "Search by User Name" field and submit. You will see all threads that contain a post of yours.

By the way, the new version of vBulletin (the software this forum runs) allows you to subscribe to threads without getting mail notifications. So you can subscribe to all the threads you post in without being bombarded by email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Chen, I have it solved.

Per your frog avatar, did you know a woodpecker's tongue wraps around its skull?

Not until today. :)

1. How do I access recent threads where I have posted?

To access recent threads where you have posted, you can click on your profile icon or username on the forum. This will take you to your profile page where you can find a list of your recent posts.

2. Can I view only the threads where I have posted?

Yes, most forums have a filter or search function that allows you to view only the threads where you have posted. You can also use the "Find My Posts" or "My Activity" feature on some forums to quickly access your recent posts.

3. Is there a way to access recent threads on a specific topic where I have posted?

If you are looking for recent threads on a specific topic where you have posted, you can use the forum's search function. Simply type in the topic or keyword and filter the results to only show threads where you have posted.

4. How can I access threads where I have posted from a few months ago?

To access threads from a few months ago where you have posted, you can use the forum's advanced search function. This will allow you to filter the results by date, making it easier to find the specific threads you are looking for.

5. Can I save a list of recent threads where I have posted for future reference?

Some forums allow you to save or bookmark threads for future reference. You can also use the "Watch Thread" or "Subscribe" feature on some forums to receive notifications when there are new replies on a thread where you have posted.