Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Nominations for MHB Best Ideas Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
This award is for the user who gives the MHB Admins the best suggestions for site improvement. Nominations must be seconded by someone to make voting round.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I nominate I like Serena, as it was his suggestion that ultimately led to our custom toolbar, which I just love! (Cool)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012

Prove It

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
I nominate MarkFL. Even though I don't necessarily agree with all of his ideas, they are always well thought out and generally useful :)

anemone

MHB POTW Director
Staff member
Feb 14, 2012
I nominate MarkFL. Even though I don't necessarily agree with all of his ideas, they are always well thought out and generally useful :)
I second that as well!:)

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
I third both MarkFL and I like Serena! As they both have posted alot good ide!:)

Regards,
\(\displaystyle |\pi\rangle\)

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I nominate Bacterius, who gave us the great suggestion of adding a "justify" button to our list of formatting buttons. He also has posted useful information in various threads that give me things to consider for the site.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
I nominate Bacterius, who gave us the great suggestion of adding a "justify" button to our list of formatting buttons. He also has posted useful information in various threads that give me things to consider for the site.
I second this. (Yes)

Status
Not open for further replies.