Where you can publish your ideas?

• Thread starter eljose79
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ideas
In summary, when choosing a publication venue for your ideas, it is important to consider factors such as prestige, impact factor, relevance, and target audience. It is possible to publish in multiple venues, but caution must be taken to avoid self-plagiarism and adhere to copyright policies. It is not always necessary to have all data and results finalized before submitting, and publishing in open access journals is an option but may come with publication fees. To increase chances of publication, select appropriate venues, follow submission guidelines, ensure quality and novelty of ideas, and seek feedback for revisions.
eljose79
I am a student at universtiy..i have some ideas on physics and maths (in maths i think i have obtained a formula for Pi(x) in number theory)..i have tried e-mailing and posting by letter to several universities but i had no answer..so i would like to know if there is a webpage on internet to publish your ideas...with some garanty, to be answered and share them with the others.

Physics news on Phys.org
If you're at university, why not speak to your tutors?

1. What are the criteria for choosing a publication venue for my ideas?

The criteria for choosing a publication venue for your ideas may vary depending on your field of study, but some common factors to consider include the prestige of the journal or conference, its impact factor or acceptance rate, the relevance of the publication to your research topic, and the target audience of the publication.

2. Can I publish my ideas in multiple venues?

Yes, it is possible to publish your ideas in multiple venues, as long as you avoid self-plagiarism and adhere to the copyright policies of each publication. However, it is important to prioritize and strategically choose the most suitable venues for your ideas.

3. Is it necessary to have all data and results finalized before submitting to a publication venue?

It is not always necessary to have all data and results finalized before submitting to a publication venue. In some cases, you can submit a manuscript with preliminary or partial results, as long as you clearly state it in your submission and provide a plan for completing the research.

4. Can I publish my ideas in open access journals?

Yes, you can choose to publish your ideas in open access journals, which make your research freely available to the public. However, keep in mind that some open access journals may have publication fees, so make sure to research and choose a reputable and affordable option.

5. How can I increase my chances of getting my ideas published?

To increase your chances of getting your ideas published, it is important to carefully select and target the publication venues, follow their submission guidelines, and ensure the quality and novelty of your ideas. Additionally, seeking feedback from colleagues and incorporating revisions and edits can also improve your chances of publication.