Nightmares/Scary Dreams, What's Yours?

• Thread starter Leah
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Dreams
I have no explanation for what happened.In summary, the conversation revolves around sharing unusual and vivid dreams and nightmares. One person shares a dream about being attacked by an unknown person, who they later meet in real life and have a strange encounter with. Another person shares a dream about a former housemate who invades their space and causes conflict. The conversation ends with a comment about the strange and unexplainable nature of dreams.
i have two recurring nightmares, that I'm crashing a car and that I'm still waiting tables

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
In my dream, this kid I'd never seen runs up to me and starts stabbing me in the chest with a large knife. I must have had the same dream 4 times in one night.

The next morning, it had rained. I was holding my books in front of me and walked looking down to try to avoid stepping in large puddles, when suddenly, I walked straight into a guy. I looked up into his eyes and we both let out a startled gasp and turned and ran. He was the guy that had tried to stab me in my dreams all night, he apparently was just as afraid of me. I will never forget looking straight into the face of my murderer, although it was a dream murderer. I have no explanation for what happened.
I realize this post is over a year old, but I have a rational explanation for why the guy was afraid of you. Facial expressions of fear and anger/aggression are not that far apart, and this poor guy probably laid eyes on you for the first time to see a look on your face that startled the hell out of him.

You guys are wimps. lol I live for scary dreams!