What's the Perfect Love Song to Impress Your Crush?

• Thread starter N_Quire
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Track
In summary, when falling in love, someone may ask you to play a song that represents who you are. It's important to choose a song that will make a good impression, so some may opt for popular songs like "London Calling" by the Clash or "Gorecki" by Lamb. However, others may choose something more emotional like "Comfortably Numb" or "Blue Danube" to express their feelings.
N_Quire
OK, so the man or woman you're falling in love with tells you to play just one track that you love, a piece of music that says a lot about you, who you are, who you want to be. You're also aware you want to put yourself across in a good light, so although you might love Kalahari Nose Flute Music or Mississippi One-Chord Talking Blues, now might not be the best time for that.

As for me, I would chose London Calling by the Clash. If she didn't fall in love with that, I wouldn't want her.

Physics news on Phys.org
extreme, more then words (but my sweetheart HATES the song with a passion)

My sweetheart hates the Clash, but love was stronger. She likes Barry White

'gorecki' by lamb

I've got an orchestral version of Comfortably Numb, it always makes me weepy and stuff...

I would pick a Classical Piece. I can't decide which. I guess i would choose the "Blue Danube" by Strauss.

1. What makes a love song perfect?

A perfect love song is subjective and can vary from person to person. However, some common elements that make a love song stand out are relatable lyrics, a catchy melody, and heartfelt vocals.

2. How do I know which love song will impress my crush?

The key to choosing a love song to impress your crush is to consider their musical preferences and the nature of your relationship. Think about songs that hold special meaning for both of you or songs that have romantic lyrics that align with your feelings.

3. Can any genre of music be considered a love song?

Yes, love songs can be found in all genres of music, from pop and rock to classical and country. As long as the lyrics convey a message of love and the melody is heartfelt, the genre does not matter.

4. Are there any classic love songs that are sure to impress?

Yes, there are many classic love songs that have stood the test of time and are still popular today. Some examples include "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley, "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston, and "At Last" by Etta James.

5. Is it important to have a personal connection to the love song I choose?

While it is not necessary to have a personal connection to the love song you choose, it can make the song more meaningful and special for both you and your crush. If you have a shared memory or inside joke associated with a particular song, it can make the song even more impressive.