Your favorite foods and drinks

• Thread starter Nicool003
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around the participants' favorite foods, drinks, and candies. Some mentioned specific items such as apples, cashews, carrots, Brussels sprouts, chocolate, Hawaiian pizza, French fries, fried chicken wings, and more. Others expressed their love for Italian and Eastern sweets, potato chips, and a combination of pizza and donuts. Some shared their favorite drinks like lemon barley, iced lemon tea, coke, margaritas, and cosmopolitans. Others mentioned their love for dishes like Persian stew, kefta kebob, hummus, and Thai curries. Several participants also mentioned their dislike for fish and onions. Some shared their addiction to caffeine and their love for freshly brewed coffee. Others
Nicool003
Hey post your favorite foods, drinks, candy etc... you know how it works

Physics news on Phys.org
I like apples, cashews, and carrots. (I am also rather fond of Brussel sprouts; they are so much fun!) Oh, yeah, and chocolate, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
artichokes best green thing next to uh green sugar

Too many to mention, as long as it tastes good, then i'll like it.

But i do especially love hawaiian pizza(without the pineapple), french fries, fried chicken wings, hokkien mee, roti prata, sushi, chicken chop, etc, etc.

Fer drinks, i like cold lemon barley, iced lemon tea, coke, etc.

Candy? Fruitips! i can finish 3 sticks in 1 go. That stuff is absolutely addictive.

i like the italian (pizza, spacity,...)
and i like the eastern sweets .. you can order some here http://www.zalatimo.com/
it will reach you in 3 days where ever you were !

and the best thing is potato chips it is always avaliable in my home and i can't live without it

Pizza? Donuts? Pizza? Donuts?

PIZZADONUTS!

Well, maybe not. A large, deepdish, bavarian cream filled, pepperoni pizzadonut might not be that great.

I once got a letter from the local pizza place saying what a good customer I was. They gave me a coupon for a free pizza, and told me I could have a free one on my birthday each year. I loved that pizza (Armand's Chicago Style Pizza). I moved out of their delivery range though. :frown:

Njorl

I love dizzy, a Persian stew. Kefta kebob, hummus, and Thai curries are also faves.

Drinks? Margueritas and cosmopolitans.

Favorite foods:
Stuffed-Crust Extra-cheese Pizza Hut pizza.
My mom's Puerto Rican Rice, with pieces of Turkey Ham.

Favorite Drink:
Lemonade
Water
White Mocha

Favorite Snack:
Macadamia Nut Cookies
Warm Blueberry Muffins

Cheese, toast, and Pepsi. All those tastes given an element of continuity via the lingering aftertaste of a cigarette.

That's my favourite, and my weekend, and right now...as it happens.

one word, rockmelon

Most types of steaks, hummus with Turkish salad,
fried shrimps, most types of meat, NO fish ! ,
bananas, chocalate, more bananas, "fat" and well
baked pizzas with lots of vegetables and meat and
no fish or onions, "fat" chips and fried
potatoes in general, many types of Chinese food,
lots of stuff with cofee flavour, pancakes, cofee,
some more bananas, a good fat pork steak, whiskey,
coke a load of other drinks it is difficult to
mention here, tea (Earl Grey ussualy), spare ribs,
fresh cucumbers and tomatos, spaghetti(with meat),
er... did I mention bananas ?

My favorite candy is Chocolate and well Starburst are REALLY great too.

I AM A CHOCOLATE QUEEN! I love anything chocolate. Even then, I make sure the fat & cholesterol level is low.
My favorite candy: Twix, and Alomond Joy.

I enjoy eating vegan ethnic foods.
Two of my favorite dishes include samosas and burritos -- not Taco Bell burritos either. I like the ones made by legitimate Mexicans.

I am addicted to caffeine. The happiest part of my day is walking into the student union before class and smelling the freshly brewed coffee. Before I even taste it, there is literally something chemical that goes on at that point. I find myself feeling a great sense of relief and satisfaction.

eNtRopY

I don't like hamburgers and pizza. I like good meals with potatoes and gravy, lots of vegetables and/or salad. Rice is fine if there are no potatoes. Pasta is a third choice for carbohydrates.

I like lamb best of all, followed by chicken and beef. Pork is ok, as is goat, zebra, griaffe, alligator, horse and rabbit. I don't like fish.

I don't like candy, though I do like salty licorice, which you can get in Holland and Scandinavia. Aniseed licorice is ok too. I never eat chcocolate.

I like good tea (I get mine from my parents' in law's tea farm in Kenya). Strong, dark roast coffee is good. McDonalds makes the worst coffee in the world; it's colored water.

Wine and beer are fine. I don't drink spirits and I don't like soda, too much sugar and I can't stand the taste of diet drinks. I like fresh orange juice, grape juice and grapefruit juice.

1. What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is pizza. I love the combination of gooey cheese, savory tomato sauce, and various toppings on a crispy crust.

2. How often do you eat your favorite food?

I try not to eat pizza too often, but I typically have it once a week. I like to balance it out with other healthier options.

3. What is your favorite drink?

My favorite drink is iced coffee. I love the refreshing and energizing feeling it gives me, especially on a hot day.

4. Do you have any specific preferences for your favorite food and drink?

Yes, for pizza, I prefer thin crust and a combination of pepperoni, mushrooms, and olives. For iced coffee, I like it with a splash of almond milk and a pump of caramel flavor.

5. How do your favorite foods and drinks impact your health?

As with any food and drink, moderation is key. While pizza and iced coffee may not be the healthiest choices, I make sure to balance them out with other nutritious options and exercise regularly to maintain a healthy lifestyle.