Physics Post Forum: Where Did It Go?

• Thread starter Pauly Man
  • Start date
In summary, the Physics Post Forum has been moved to a new location on the main page of the Physics Department's website in order to provide a more organized and user-friendly experience for researchers and scientists. All previous posts and discussions have been transferred to the new location and can be accessed using existing login credentials. To become a member of the forum, individuals can register for an account on the main page of the Physics Department's website. The forum also welcomes discussions on various topics related to science and research, promoting interdisciplinary exchange of ideas.
Pauly Man
What happened to the Physics Post Forum?

Physics news on Phys.org
Wasn't getting much action, so we dumped it and are posting the articles in the respected forum. We hope it will spur more discussion for the articles. :smile:

Sounds like a good idea. Thought I'd gone blind. :smile:

1. Where did the Physics Post Forum go?

The Physics Post Forum has been moved to a new location. It can now be accessed through the main page of the Physics Department's website.

2. Why was the Physics Post Forum moved?

The Physics Post Forum was moved to provide a more organized and user-friendly experience for our community of researchers and scientists.

3. Will I still have access to my old posts and discussions on the Physics Post Forum?

Yes, all previous posts and discussions have been transferred to the new location of the Physics Post Forum. You can access them using your existing login credentials.

4. How do I become a member of the Physics Post Forum?

To become a member of the Physics Post Forum, you can register for an account on the main page of the Physics Department's website. Once your account is approved, you will have access to all discussions and can participate in posting and commenting.

5. Can I still post and discuss topics related to other fields of science on the Physics Post Forum?

Yes, the Physics Post Forum welcomes discussions on a wide range of topics related to science and research. We encourage our members to engage in interdisciplinary discussions and exchange ideas.